Need some help with trailer paintjob

Borjec

Hello my friends. I would like to ask guys who understand something in modding more then me, to help with paintjob.

My favorite paintjob in the game is "Spurs of fire", but it doesn't paint all the trailer in any configuration (usual, double, triple), ending of trailer is always black. Its the only one painting that has this issue, everything else paints all trailer from beginning to its end.

I use triple trailer right now, and all third part of it isnt painted at all, its just black. Can somebody explain, how can i make this paintjob to cover all the trailer? Thanks in advance

Examples of all paintjobs : 

Spoiler

yqFLnzf.png

Xo7JtY0.png

fE6wHjq.png

Paintjob that i need to modify

Spoiler

NENqFiR.png

If you purchase regular B-double trailer an apply "spurs of fire" paintjob, it will look like two front trailers on your screenshot, and if you purchase regular double trailer, it will look like rear two, with rear trailer compeltely black, no paintbrush at all.

I'm afraid the problem is in the texture or more likely, def files, basically how SCS configured this particular paitjob fro that particular chain type.

1 hour ago, Granite said:

If you purchase regular B-double trailer an apply "spurs of fire" paintjob, it will look like two front trailers on your screenshot, and if you purchase regular double trailer, it will look like rear two, with rear trailer compeltely black, no paintbrush at all.

I'm afraid the problem is in the texture or more likely, def files, basically how SCS configured this particular paitjob fro that particular chain type.

Anything you buy, its kinda wrong. All trailers, usual, dobles, hct, triples, have problems with it, endings of trailers are black. So i would like somebody who can do it, to retexture it a bit. Everything i need is to take out black part of trailer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived