Custom trailers

CayroMx4

Question

Hello, I do not know if this is a good department but I hope that I will get help. From the beginning of my game on truckersmp, I noticed that many people have trailers that are not in the configurator. I looked through a few threads and there are indeed mods for it, but I can't find a suitable mod that would work on truckersmp. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1830030955&searchtext=Trailer+multiplayer&insideModal=0&requirelogin=1 I'm talking about this trailer. Are there any official scs software / truckersmp mods that allow you to paint a trailer, or just download one? I read the regulations on trailers, and I mean more mods with ready-made trailers due to the fact that I cannot do too much painting myself and the regulations do not allow it. Well, are there official mods like this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1830030955&searchtext=Trailer+multiplayer&insideModal=0&requirelogin=1 or that still work on truckersmp? greetings

8 answers to this question

Hello, I am writing this message to inform you about the rotary mixer, if you want another trailer, you can be sure to let me know. First of all, you need to buy a caravan and the trailer you will buy must be open, of course, it is up to you. The side skirts of the trailer need to be lifted and do not put a mat on the back, my suggestion for the trailer is the first trailer, that is, the trailer that stops when buying a trailer. You must select the chassis of the trailer as three axles. You have to look at your trailer's license plate and then download your game. Then I will leave you a link in a moment, not a link that I have prepared entirely myself, I will completely help you here. After that you have to look for your license plate there, I will leave you a link from that link. You don't need to leave a link, actually, I will give you the commands here, you can paste these commands into your trailer, but remember, you need to paste these codes on the profile you will use. (/def/vehicle/trailer/cemment_mixer/chassis.sii) This is the command you can use the command mixer I gave. (/def/vehicle/trailer/cement_mixer.sii) this command is the command to load a concrete mixer trailer. You can use them and export your mixer to the folder. This command I gave works in TruckerMp, don't worry. If you can't solve your problem, I'll be waiting for you here. ?

56 minutes ago, Skazochniсk said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Regards,
Skazochnick
TruckersMP - Support

I managed to paint my trailer, but I still don't know if there are any official mods for the painted trailer that work on truckersmp. 

Greetings

1 hour ago, Beenz. said:

Hello, 

TMP only supports Promods and Grimes weather mods. We do not support any other mods. 

I hope I have answered your question. 

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

So where do people have custom trailers that cannot be done in the configurator? How can I have one?

Greetings

Hey there,

Usually, this is done by save editing but it is not officially supported and requires some skill to do so. 

Make sure that if you do start save editing trailers and other in game assets, that you follow all applicable rules (mainly §3 - Save Editing for obvious reasons). 

Kind regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hello there! ? 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade