Question about drivers on MP

davideakc

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello there!

The hired drivers' work and progress is clock-based. Since TruckersMP's clock advances at a fixed pace, even when you're offline; this means that hired drivers do work, albeit a bit more slowly than they would in Singleplayer.

This creates an interesting side effect, in which when you reconnect to TruckersMP after some time, and your clock therefore advances upon establishing the connection, the drivers will suddenly complete a number of jobs, which results in an increase of the account's balance and workers' level, even though you weren't actually in the game.
I am not sure if this side effect is still present in the new release, but this should not affect the drivers' functionality.

I'll be waiting in case you have more questions.

Sincerely,
MXL94305CP
TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1

MXL94305CP

TruckersMP's Trial Support

AI Drivers causing Lag in TruckersMP ( Autosave), how much and how heavy depends on your PC. For a better Gameplay Performance in TruckerMP i suggest not to hire AI Drivers. When you drive porperly, you can make enough Money. And if needed, there are enough Guides how to increase your Money with Editing!

Hello there,

We are glad to see that your problem has been fixed. 

Thank you to everyone for participating in this. 

If you have anymore issues, please do not hesitate to create another forum topic, use the Support System (https://truckersmp.com/support), or ask for help via the Official Discord server. 

I hope you have a lovely day! 

Sincerely,
MightyPower
TruckersMP - Trial Support 

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.