What do you think of the new DAF that has just come out?

.Pedro.

Hey Pedro. Thanks for your question.

In my opinion the new Daf is a very nice truck with new features for Ets like the screen mirrors and the digital dash and all these not from mods. Now about the engine and sounds I can't say much. Sounds kind of terrible and power is on the low side but it looks great and is very pleasant to drive . I personally only look at the screen mirrors and the digital dash, not the road? Thanks God the GPS screen is big and I can see where I'm going

On 6/11/2021 at 12:24 PM, Angelforgamers said:

I hope SCS become more big and rich so they can provide us more quality  games,updates in ets2 and ats.Now more truck companies will approach SCS for promoting their trucks.

I want to drive it but I don't have money  to buy.

Isn't SCS Software approaching truck brands to add a truck from them in game?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I like the interior decoration of all the screens, which brings a more modern feeling to the truck, but why [Iveco] and [German man] don't consider the exterior of the new truck

I love the new DAF, especially the interior is great. For my taste the exterior could need some more options like a painted or chrome grill which would make it much more pretty.

The engine works good and 530HP max. are just realistic.

I tryed many Truck configurations in Kirkenes with 20+ tons load and there are worse ones within this power range.

Honestly for me the new DAF is a love-hate relationship. It looks so good, and have some nice features. But as of right now I'll not be driving it, and that's due to the very low amount of customization you can do right now. There's only one chasis, and there is hardly anything you can change in the appearance. For me it looks like the release of the new DAF was rushed forward, and they didn't have the time to actually finish it. So I'm hoping that there down the road will come a update for the truck with more chasis and stuff to add to your truck to give it a more personal look.

spacer.png | spacer.png

On 6/16/2021 at 7:37 PM, Angelforgamers said:

No,they used to do it earlier but now the truck companies are approaching them.For instance,the first truck company to approach them was MACK for ats then its DAF  for ets2

Ah, I get it

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived