Lena'

Everyone can share their photos with new daf under this post.??❤️

Looks great.?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

spacer.png

1797472539_TMP.webp

7 minutes ago, Flips said:

I do think it's great that you can choose cameras or mirrors.

It's still a bit weird to see a truck without mirrors.

On 6/10/2021 at 6:43 PM, .Pedro. said:

My DAF ❤️..

spacer.pngspacer.png

that looks Amazing mate

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had much time for driving recently. Actually, I only took a few photos right after the truck was released and during Real Operations v11.

This may be my the best picture of the new DAF XG+:

O2hmW6j.png

I also took another photo during the event. It is not of the highest quality, but I liked it. It rarely happens that there is an almost identical truck (make, paint etc.) next to it. I was lucky.

7ejmXFY.png

spacer.png

1797472539_TMP.webp

?
spacer.png

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System

Archived