How can I repair this bug?

Tilod

Hello,
When I'm playing Truckersmp there is very disturbing problem. I think when someone have trailer with yacht, it's very weird glitching, infinite long black stripes come out of that trailer (i'll add a photo). I don't know why it's happening (it never happened before), but that glitch must come in time 25.05-09.06. Can someone help me solve that problem?

(sorry for terrible photo quality, but i can't send bigger file)

ets2_20210609_232930_00.jpg

Kind regards,

Tilod

1- Unsupported Modifications: If you use a modification, please remove it and create a new game profile.

2- Missing Game Folders: Some antivirus programs or other third part programs can delete some game folders. Please remove all of folders related to ETS2 and TruckersMP and reinstall both of them. 

U need to install the new Windows update or the new treiber update from your CPU

|Harmony Convoys, Convoy Pilot|

|RLC Event Team|

|ICG Convoy Control|

|Bruijn Logistics external CC Team|

When you like to file a report than do it here or when you have a question to tmp than look first in the Knowledge Base.

This problem is caused by the video card. Update your video card and you should definitely check your optimization settings.

spacer.png    -Bruijn Logistics Driver-    spacer.png    

spacer.png

Hello,
I firstly tried checking game files and there was deleted element so I installed that that and now i'm trying to see diffrence but I can't find any  trailer with yacht so I'll text when i'll find

Kind regards,

Tilod

17 hours ago, Tilod said:

Hello,
When I'm playing Truckersmp there is very disturbing problem. I think when someone have trailer with yacht, it's very weird glitching, infinite long black stripes come out of that trailer (i'll add a photo). I don't know why it's happening (it never happened before), but that glitch must come in time 25.05-09.06. Can someone help me solve that problem?

(sorry for terrible photo quality, but i can't send bigger file)

ets2_20210609_232930_00.jpg

I had never seen this bug friend

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Forum Moderator