Your favourite current F1 driver/team

R1ch1e

Heyyy everyone, My current favourite team is RedBull and my favourite driver is Max Verstappen.

I think that over the next 5-10 years we could see max with a few driver championships as he has so much potential... He's only been there 5 years and he's got a close rivalry with the likes of Lewis Hamilton who is arguably the best driver F1 has ever had.

I'd love to see everyone else favourite teams and drivers!

So, my favorite driver is Sebastian Vettel. I love how he express his happiness when he gets a podium and the person who he looks like when talks with others drivers and fans. Also, I'm cheering the best for Lando, Russel and Verstappen. 
About the teams, I would like to like Aston Martin. However, I don't like their Team Principal. 

I don't really have one favourite driver, as I like most of them to be honest. The standouts for me are Lando, Ricciardo, and Vettel. If we can include former drivers too, then Button. Some of my best memories of F1 as a kid were watching that beautiful Brawn tear up the track in 2009. As for teams, I'm cheering on McLaren.

TruckersMP Media Team :HaulieLove:

I survived Europoort and all I got was this crappy signature. :kappa:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Max Verstappen - Red Bull

After what Mercedes has done, to slow down the pits-stops.
I really hope Max Verstappen and Red Bull will win this season.

But I do hope there is more of a fight on the top, Hamilton and Verstappen should be at each others throat on the racetrack.
Not like the last 2 races, where Verstappen is comfortably driving on top (or the same with Mercedes last couple of seasons).

Max Verstappen is my favorite and is Red Bull. I've been following him since his rookie season in F1. His driving style is the most fun to watch. I would have loved to have been a bug on the ceiling on the flight home after he took first place on the last set of laps in the 2019 and robbed Leclerc of his win in Austria. I bet that flight back to Monaco was awkward between the two of them. ?

Nikita Mazepin is my kindred spirit since he shows us how difficult it is for normies to drive an F1 car. I'm about as terrible in the F1 games as he is in real life.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived