I reached the report limit what do I do

H Ø K K A B A Ź

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi there.

> my rights to complain are over

If your reporting rights have been revoked, it's because you have violated a rule §1.4 'rule'. 

Therefore your reporting rights do get revoked for 30 days (for the first offense) and if you commit another offense then permanently banned from using the report system.

This is explained in rule §1.4:  

§1.4 - Reporting users

Any breaches of the below rules might result in a 30 day ban from our report system for a first offense, and a permanent ban for a second offense, and will lead to your report getting rejected.

Spoiler

The evidence you provide cannot have been recorded more than 14 days ago.

The evidence you provide us must be available for the length of the ban applied, plus thirty days. Evidence for permanent bans must be available forever.

Reports for reasons mentioned under §2 must have video evidence. Evidence exceeding 2 minutes in length must have a timestamp attached in the report.

Evidence submitted in the report should not be modified (cropped, retouched or blurred) in a way that affects the context of the violation. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.

Evidence submitted may only be uploaded to websites that offer an on-site video player. Evidence that requires downloading files will not be accepted.

Evidence of inappropriate use of language, impersonation of any kind and inappropriate content, in the text chat must show the full chat open.

Evidence containing insults or otherwise offensive marks from the reporter won't be accepted and the reporter might be banned for inappropriate use of language, depending on the severity.

Ban Evading violations cannot be reported to the TruckersMP Team, such violations are handled through internal processes.

You can not report players with evidence that has not been recorded in-game by yourself.

Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record, or anything similar.

Asking staff to handle your report with priority is not permitted.

It is not allowed to report the same user again if your report against them was declined. The complaint must be addressed to the Game Moderation Management through the feedback system.

Reporting TruckersMP staff members must be done through the feedback system.

For some basic guidelines on reporting, please refer to this article.

If you have been banned from the report system, you should be directed to feedback.

You can find a full set of rules here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Kind Regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Game Moderator

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answers?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hi there,

You're not banned from the reporting system. This is because all of your reports have been declined, which means that once a report gets declined, your score may decrease up to a point where you will no longer be able to report other players. I looked at some of your reports and all of them have been declined because you were using screenshots for driving-related offenses. We require video evidence for offenses listed under §2 to be able to defend ourselves in case the player decides to appeal his ban. This is to ensure that the actions the perpetrator was reported for have really taken place and were not modified. Also, screenshots only show a moment in time rather than a time-span.  

I hope this answers your question.

• Thanks 1

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello @AlpN,

1 hour ago, AlpN said:

I have one last question, when can I report the other players?

You can report new players as your reports are getting dealt with ? 

As your reports gets accepted, your max reports limit in the report system can increase (Depending on the workload) ? 

Let us know if we can close your forum topic after this ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hey there,

We are glad to see your issue is solved.

If you need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to get back in touch either via the forum, Discord/ModMail or the support ticket system.

I will close this thread now. Have a great day!

Kindly,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

//Locked & Moved to Solved

• Like 1