What do you think about the new truck?? Do you like it ?

Truckerdan_TMP

Amazingly beautiful and nice I like it very much myself ❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I like the new Duff truck. It looks better than the previous truck, and the painting is very domineering, especially the interior decoration of the truck, which has a modern atmosphere,

Just picked up a new DAF last week & drove for first time yesterday. Generally speaking it makes everything else seem last-generation overnight. Noticably quieter than the Scania V8 with sublime rolling refinement. Camera mirrors are very natural. All info is visible at once in the binnacle, although the fonts of fuel consumption etc are a bit too small. Cheaper of the two 12sp gearboxes achieves 80 in 12th (& 50 in 10th) so further adding to cruising refinement. Once I hit 250kkm in my S 520 (& 1Mm on my MP profile overall) I plan to switch to the DAF as my daily driver. 

• 3 weeks later...

I like the idea behind the new DAF. But at this moments I wouldn't drive it, and that's basically due to the lack of customization and it only has a 4x2-chasis which I almost never drive. I guess there will be a update at some point. So I might look into driving the truck when it comes. But right now it isn't for me, cause for me it seems like they released to early, and it isn't really finished yet.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived