What do you think about the new truck?? Do you like it ?

Truckerdan_TMP

Hi everyone 

I hope you all having a great day 

I would love to hear from what you guys think about the new truck that's getting released ,

Do you like it ? 

Would you drive it a lot? 

What's your thoughts on it ? 

I personally love daf trucks , they are a very nice truck to drive ?

have a great day everyone 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

Let's wait for the truck to be released before we decide whether we like it or not. :thisisfine:

But, I'm very much looking forward to it. Hope it gets launched with the DAF Tuning parts.

I am a Scania or Volvo driver and I can not speak much about DAF as I rarely drive one but I am ok with giving it a try and giving my opinions about it. 

You have to wait, we'll all see what's really new from the "SCS" studio, and we know that there will be more such trucks on the road:

I hope it will be well done and there won't be a lot of corrections: P

image.png.a619cf0d59bfb942758c3b977dd181db.png

16 minutes ago, The_Devils_Advocate said:

When will this new truck be released?

I think it is sometime  today. So I've been told 

17 hours ago, Startle_The_Heavens_xX said:

Let's wait for the truck to be released before we decide whether we like it or not. :thisisfine:

But, I'm very much looking forward to it. Hope it gets launched with the DAF Tuning parts.

I really hope it is compatible with the daf tuning pack 

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

3 minutes ago, OCSC_Truckerdan_TMP said:

I have been trying out the renault and even though I am not a fan by any means of that truck the new renault actually handles quite nicely. Not too jerky and not too powerful. However my main vehicle is a Scania R

4 minutes ago, OCSC_Truckerdan_TMP said:

Hopefully

I don't normally drive Renault 

But the new one is actually nice to drive ?

The officlal launch video went up on YT 13:00UT Wed & is a little cringey but explains the new range well. I'm looking forward to its clear binnacle, deep visibility & excellent economy (I have several DAFs on SP) but I wouldn't expect it in the game for at least a year. Remember SCS has to somehow get to Eindhoven to digitise it first, unless one can be transported to Prague. 

On 6/8/2021 at 8:57 PM, Startle_The_Heavens_xX said:

Now that it's been launched, I do like it a lot. Very good looking, and a great interior. Love the cluster.

Hope DAF Tuning and more chassis comes soon.

Archived