Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Sichtbarer Firmenskin im Multiplayer von ETS 2 und ATS / Visible company skin in the multiplayer of ETS 2 and ATS

Johnyboy1984

Hallo, liebes TruckersMP Team,

ich habe mal eine Frage: Ich bin seit 2 Jahren wieder aktiv in ETS2 und ATS im Multiplayer und in einer Spedition unterwegs. Eine schöne Sache wäre es, wenn man Firmenskins im Multiplayer fahren könnte.

Vielleicht gibt es ja eine Möglichkeit, wie man ausgewählte Skins, die die Prüfung bei TruckersMP durchlaufen haben, im Multiplayer fahren könnte. Das wäre eine tolle Sache und ich glaube, dass es auch das

ist, was dem ein oder anderen in der Community wünschen würde. Und wer weiß, vielleicht kann man das ja auch in der Praxis umsetzen.

In eigener Sache möchte ich es nicht versäumen, euch zu danken, dass es einen Multiplayer für ETS 2 und ATS gibt. Vielen Dank dafür.

Liebe Grüße

Johnyboy1984

Hello, dear TruckersMP team,

I have a question: I have been active again in ETS2 and ATS in multiplayer and in a shipping company for 2 years. It would be a nice thing if you could drive company skins in multiplayer.

Perhaps there is a way how you could drive selected skins that have passed the exam at TruckersMP in multiplayer. That would be a great thing and I think it is that too

is what one or the other in the community would wish. And who knows, maybe this can also be put into practice.

On my own account I don't want to fail to thank you guys that there is a multiplayer for ETS 2 and ATS. Thanks a lot for this.

best regards

Johnyboy1984

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived