Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cement Mixer

Shichibukai

Question

I've seen trucks with cement mixers rotating behind them. I searched for it but all i can see is coding and changing stuff and my mind just melt. Is there a mod that adds the mixer? I've seen 1.39 mods that includes it but since we are on 1.40 i don't think they'll work. I also searched the forum but again, all i see is save editing and it seems complex.

4 answers to this question

Hello, first of all, you need to buy a trailer, and the trailer you will buy must be open top, of course, this is up to you. The side skirts of the trailer need to be lifted and you should not put mats on the back, my suggestion for the trailer is the first trailer, that is, the trailer that stops at the purchase of the trailer. You have to choose the chassis of the trailer as three axles. You need to look at the license plate of your trailer and then take your game down. Then I will leave you a link soon, not entirely my own prepared link, but I will completely help you here. After that, you have to search for your license plate there, I will leave you a link from that link. I don't need to leave a link, in fact, I will give you the commands here, you can paste these commands on your trailer, but remember, you need to paste these codes on the profile you will use. (/def/vehicle/trailer/cemment_mixer/chassis.sii) This is the command you can use the command mixer I gave. (/def/vehicle/trailer/cemment_mixer.sii) this command is cement mixer load trailer command. You can use them and get your mixer in the folder. If you can't solve your problem, I will be waiting for you here. ?