Real Operations V11!

Whitelodge

This is my first time for this event  I'm so excited 

Kind regards
                                          adrianus_TMP_[NLD]

TruckerMP-Veteran Driver

Discord  forum

This is really cool and sounds good looking forward to attending this event. ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello. I have a question. Will cars (skoda and "alternating vehicles") be available to the public? Thanks.

Looking forward to this especially as it is in the UK

Cannot wait to see this in action on the road while trucking 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ιтѕєℓℓєχ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

◦•●◉✿ υк ✿◉●•◦

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. єннνт¢ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡