Does Unreliable connection means I was kicked out?

LipeLeandro

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Oleandro said:

When I lost connection, is it means I did something wrong ? Some moderation kicked me out? What's the message appears when you are kicked out? Disconnected from nothing 

Hello there,

To your Question no not any Game Moderator kicked you out.
This Problem is already there since Months and is already known.
That happens sometime if you reload some Autosave or Quicksave, so i think

that happen a lot if you aren't fast enough to load or similar.

So after all, just save your Gameplay at this Point somewhere on a safe Spot and restart your Game

then it should work fine again.

Hope that answer your Question! ?

Hi there,

This is a known issue that other players experience too. You might want to check out this forum topic:

It could be your hardware that is causing the problem. Allow me to explain.

I also have this issue when trying to spawn busy areas such as Calais, Duisburg or even an events server. My network is perfect and usually always is but I still get kicked for that error.

The problem is this: When you are spawning into a busy area, your game has to load in several trucks, all with specific colors, paint jobs, trailers, locations, speeds, direction of travel. It has to do this immediately, otherwise, the chance of a collision is high. Contrast this to spawning in a quiet area, or spawning in singleplayer, where the AI traffic doesn't spawn in immediately, but after the initialization of the world. If you have a CPU that isn't capable of doing this effectively, then your game freezes. TMP in turn acknowledges your freeze, sees this as a collision risk and subsequently removes you from the game.

If you're looking to spawn in a crowded area, but you see this message, I highly recommend spawning in a nearby area where there are fewer players and driving to the city you want. It will give your hardware more time to process the madness of the city.

However, it's also possible that part of your Internet is causing this problem.

Hello there!
Sometimes it might be a connection problem when you are just trucking.
 This problem's cause is for your internet connection or server connection problem. If you are sure for your internet connection, probably this is server connection problem. If you want to look server status you should look this link: https://truckersmpstatus.com
Also i recommend that:

Start TruckersMP Launcher as Administrator! 

- Right click on TMP Launcher 

- Start as Administrator

And please try to evade an areas with high traffic population, because it can be a problem as well. That is causing because your internet  connection can't load too much players in same time and you automatically being kicked.

If it still did not work, I recommend re-install TMP Launcher with these Steps: 

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

2. Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 

3.Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

4. Go to TMP 

website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges  https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"
Source:

Kind regards
Justice Man

Hello there,    

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses. Please be aware that you have only one week to do this. 

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics. 

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade