ETS 2MP FPS PROBLEM

[TR]Alperen

Question

Good evening everyone, I'm having a different FPS problem on ETS2 MP.
 Now I entered the game, everything is fine, I get 70-80 FPS, then I go to crowded places like Calais or Duisburg and the FPS normally drops to levels like 10-20, everything is normal until here.
Then I leave these cities and go to the road where I get 70-80 FPS again, but the FPS does not increase, it stays in the 30-40 band.  When I close the game and open it again, I go back to the 70-80 FPS band.
 What could be the reason for this?
 Vertical sync is turned off.
 My system: GTX1650 Ryzen 5 4600H.

Temperatures are quite normal.
 My drivers are up to date.
 I am using Windows 10 Home edition.
 I would be glad if you help.

• Upvote 1

16 answers to this question

Hello there! ? 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

• Like 1

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

9 hours ago, IBOZKURTI said:

It is not a normal situation. My best solution for you, you can reinstall your Windows, drivers and games. Your antivirus program or some missing internet connections are able to cause this problem. 

I don't think it's related to it because if there is a problem with my computer, it cannot give those values at first.  In addition, there is no problem when I play SP or other games, it just happened to me in multiplayer.  Everything on my computer is up to date.  The problem persists.

Dear @[TR]Alperen,

I am sorry to hear that you still have problems with your FPS dropping in-game.

Personally, I recommend you have a look at the following guide from our forum and try the different solutions mentioned there:

You could also try to lower your graphic settings in-game and see whether this makes a difference or not.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support & Discord Moderator

Hi, there was a negative response under my answer and I told you that I would wait here, sorry for the late reply. If your computer's drivers are up to date, as I said, just check the thermal paste of the video card. I've had this problem myself. If your problem is still not resolved, I will be waiting for you here. ?

Hey there,

Since your computer is so young, and of a high spec overall, I wouldn't worry about anything hardware related personally.

In the past, I have had problems where particular versions of the game and TruckersMP have had bad FPS, and they were kind of just fixed on their own over time. 

However, the draw distance for spawning trucks, and other graphical settings like that will largely affect your FPS (like drawing drivers inside cabs, etc). Also if you have curtains or objects inside your cab that move a lot, this reduces FPS quite a bit since you need a lot of computing power to process the physics for each little thing.

I'd recommend removing any cabin accessories, reducing draw distance and turning off options such as drawing drivers in cabs and similar.

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

• Thanks 1

Hello there @[TR]Alperen

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
Critical
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade