Pros and Cons

CHRISTINA

Pro's

• Meet a lot of players.
  • You won't find trolls in any of the paid expansions.

Con's

• Trolls & idiots who don't know what driving means. If you plan to go on the popular routes, you'd best have a lot of cash on hand and a camera recording.
  • When all the trolls get offline, the servers are dead.
  • Because of the diverse community, some players may speak languages you don't know. I'd recommend turning CB off or switching from channel 19.
  • Going East DLC is typically the least active DLC.
  • Trolls think everyone is filming for an "idiots on the road" youtube episode.

TMP

Pros: MMORPG vibe.

Lots of new people to meet and drive with.

Beeeeeg convoys.

Cons: Trolls, but you already knew that.

If you have high ping, like me who's minimum is 200ms on a good day, it can be sketchy driving with unknown people.

Yes, you'll meet and make good friends with a lot of people. But most people seem to be rather anti-social, or they'd rather "drive with their own tribe." And by tribe, I'm referring to a VTC or a nationality. So unless you're apart of a "tribe" or have your own buddies to drive with, you'll mostly be driving alone together with those who also aren't apart of a "tribe."

SCSMP

(I haven't tried it yet, so this just what I think)

Pros: Intimate driving with friends, which means no trolls, yay. 

Good luck getting banned...

Hopefully, mod support in the future. Beeeg yay.

Cons: Less people.

15 hours ago, Startle_The_Heavens_xX said:

SCSMP

(I haven't tried it yet, so this just what I think)

Pros: Intimate driving with friends, which means no trolls, yay. 

Good luck getting banned...

Hopefully, mod support in the future. Beeeg yay.

Cons: Less people.

Shh...don't give TMP trolls any ideas. It just means that when you host, you ban them if they join and block them on Steam.

trolls are just a result of Darwen & co. recording the  misbehavior of a few players and supercut it all to together ....  

it leaves the impression of this being the every day norm on the servers.   and some ppl think they either have to do the same thing to adapt or simply have a free pass to do what ever they want. 

also the permanent attempts to demonise TruckersMp  as "The Source of all Evil"  with "Moderators and Admins running wild and ban ppl for every flyfart"  in the Steam AND SCS forum  got pretty much out of hand. 

we all know you have to work extremly hard against Mankind to get banned here , and if you manage to its 1000% justified. 

the Lobby of Outcasts that had been Permabanned form TMP are by far the loudest. 

still unwilling to accept that obvious troll actions like driving on the wrong side of the highway is against server rules.   

I can say that the pros are a global community open to the whole world and the cons are unfortunately trolls.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived