ETS2MP - Looking for Realistics Player (No racing Players)

Kamerot1

After a long time I want to play ETS2MP again and am looking for some players to get to know and drive.

My head office is in Leipzig and I own a DAF truck with a trailer.
I drive according to the my own STVO rules and accordingly look for players who also drive according to my rules if necessary.

My STVO rules:

• Checking the goods after accepting an order (weight)
  •  Stop at red signals or continue driving only at green.
  • For less than 7.5t, a maximum speed of 80-85km / h on country roads must be observed unless a speed sign of 70 or 60 is specified. (Highway maximum 80-85km / h)
  • For over 7.5t to 20t, a maximum speed of 60-65Km / h on country roads must be observed, even if a sign with 70 80 90 is indicated. (Highway maximum 80-85KM / h)
  • If the goods weigh more than 20t, you will always drive 60-65km / h on country roads and highways with activation of your all-round lights.
  • In town, the 50-51km are kept.
  • Drive carefully by rain or fog.

If you would like to drive according to these rules, please contact me here.
So that we can talk about the first meeting point together.

I look forward to interested parties.

18 minutes ago, [VIVA] Matty said:

Hi buddy. I think there are some great VTCs out there that have a heavy emphasis on simulated, realistic driving.

If you take a look at the VTC system, I'm sure you would quickly find something that is for you that will connect you with a community of like minded drivers.

I thank you for the advice but I have already founded my own VTC for my project as you can see.

Now I'm just looking for a couple of interested parties. ?

9 hours ago, Kamerot1 said:

Stop at red signals or continue driving only at green.

Your sentence in its actual form states that you either stop at red lights or drive at a green light.

I suggest to exchange "or" by "and".

9 hours ago, Kamerot1 said:

For less than 7.5t, a maximum speed of 80-85km / h on country roads must be observed unless a speed sign of 70 or 60 is specified.

I'd argue that paragraph 3 StVO includes the 7,5t for 80 km/h and excludes everything above 7,5t:

"a) aa) Kraftfahrzeuge mit einer zulässigen Gesamtmasse über 3,5t bis 7,5t, ausgenommen Personenkraftwagen,..."

"b) aa) Kraftfahrzeuge mit einer zulässigen Gesamtmasse von über 7,5t,..."

Source:

https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/stvo_2013/__3.html

6 hours ago, Granite said:

Sorry, but your StVO rules are stricter than the real StVO rules.

Actually, his rules reflect the german StVO pretty accurate.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and Moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived