How can you use Truckersmp on mac

Captain_Grizzly1

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello there,

TruckersMP does not support macOS as you are aware. There are some ways to do it however you are likely to run into device driver issues potentially, especially if you are using an M1 based Mac. 

I do not recommend trying to use TruckersMP on macOS as there will be no official support provided, and the experience will be quite unoptimised and buggy perhaps.

Kindly,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

3 hours ago, Captain_Grizzly1 said:

So I know that truckersmp itself is not able to be run on mac. But is there another way to run it I know of two ways bootcamp and wine but bootcamp you need a copy of windows and wine is just not working for me anyone know any other way to to it

I am using an iMac 5K which has AMD graphics card and Intel i5 processor. It is possible to run TMP on Mac via Boot Camp however since keyboard layout of the original keyboard is designed for MacOS, it can be a little complex to make keyboard shortcuts such as Alt+Tab on Windows. Additionally I have some lag issues on TMP when I connect my iPhone to same Wi-Fi as my iMac. Other than that, generally it is not bad. As it comes to bootcamp issues, you can find many support articles on Apple's support website. The way I've done Boot Camp was downloading Windows 10 and start the Boot Camp procedure by starting Boot Camp Assistant.

Hello there! ? 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Krisi.
TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Inactive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png