Do you get a good feeling?

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Driving around the hectic roads and then visiting the forums when you fancy a rest, you see a familiar username on the forums and think to yourself "Oh I saw that person in game!".

Do you get a good feeling or happy feel at the "Hey its a small world" feel when you see them?

Or do you even have other feelings?

Guest - Pink Ribbon -
1 hour ago, JamesS014 said:

It's nice to see users in-game and active on the TruckersMP socials, such as Discord, the forum etc. ? 

If you see me, make sure to say hi :troll:

Haha I always wave to you when I see you James ? o/

Hi there. That's a really nice question and I am very glad you've asked.

When I meet people either on forum or discord, I am very happy but when I recognise them on the road I am even happier and I go like: "WAAAAIIIT A MINUTE. That name is familiar." And I start honking as crazy? But yeah. You really get a weird but pleasant feeling when that happens. Is like , from all the thousands of players of TMP, I've came across someone that I met before. What a small world indeed. 

Even though I said it already , thanks a lot for your question. A really nice and "philosophic" one.❤️

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

It's always a good feeling when I see somebody in game from the forums randomly (I'm always on the Calais to Duisburg - Finish at Dusseldorf) so I get to see a lot of people.

Luckily though, I haven't encountered anyone on the forum who's rammed into me or ingame reported ? #SilverLinings 

I like to see drivers on the road that are active on the Discord server, Forum etc! I mostly greet them ?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived