What kind of music do you listen to when you run Euro Truck Simulator 2?

.Pedro.

When I listen to music when playing ETS2 (I don't always listen to music when playing), I listen to electronic music from artists like ILLENIUM, Excision, Said The Sky and more

Kind regards,

Loexie     

Find me on:                       

Steam / World of Trucks / Twitter

YouTube:

Main channel / Second channel

I usually listen to radio phenomenon. 🙂 

• Like 1

spacer.png    -Bruijn Logistics Driver-    spacer.png    

spacer.png

I listen to various different types of music that I have on my Spotify account however sometimes I listen to TruckersFM or Simulator Radio

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ιтѕєℓℓєχ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

◦•●◉✿ υк ✿◉●•◦

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. єннνт¢ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey there !

When i'm streaming, i listen to TruckersFM.

Else i usually listen to spotify and a french radio named SkyRock the evening.

Have a nice day and happy trucking !

Kind Regards.

Ulog

Anonymous Truckers ITA driver

Guest _VAS_

I occasionally listen to truckersfm. But for the most part, my yt music supermix will be on shuffle. Another reason for not joining VC:kappa:

• 2 weeks later...

I usually listen to German or Serbian music on Spotify. I sometimes listen to foreign stations on ETS but a lot of times there really isn't much foreign music (I prefer music if it's in another language besides English when I'm driving). What I listen to is pretty good for my 2 or sometimes 3 hour long jobs I do on ProMods.

mRQaI1L.png

Senior Event Manager for Project Cargo VTC

400K+ Miles on TrucksBook and counting!

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇩🇪

I listen to many types of songs in the game, but most of all I like to drive while listening to chill songs.

🇺🇸Meet the Team | Rules | Recruitment KB System | Feedback | Support 

🇹🇷 Takımla Tanış | Kurallar | Takıma Alım | BT Sistemi | Geri Bildirim  | Destek 

Cute Fast TruckersMP | Driver & Veteran II
Languages/Diller: 🇹🇷  (primary) /  🇺🇸

Kind Regards ^^
2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb06f3g5C.png

Hello!

Usually when I play ets2 I listen to my Spotify playlists. I love listening to classical music. 😉

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Caramba2412 - TruckersMP Support

image.png.e70ac9711a04d4913698d73e0fabd032.png   

Languages: Polish 🇵🇱 | English 🇬🇧   

TruckersMP Rules | Support System | Knowledge Base | Join the Team