What kind of music do you listen to when you run Euro Truck Simulator 2?

.Pedro.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I listen to music when playing ETS2 (I don't always listen to music when playing), I listen to electronic music from artists like ILLENIUM, Excision, Said The Sky and more

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I usually listen to radio phenomenon. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I listen to various different types of music that I have on my Spotify account however sometimes I listen to TruckersFM or Simulator Radio

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ιтѕєℓℓєχ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

◦•●◉✿ υк ✿◉●•◦

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. єннνт¢ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I occasionally listen to truckersfm. But for the most part, my yt music supermix will be on shuffle. Another reason for not joining VC:kappa:

• 2 weeks later...

I usually listen to German or Serbian music on Spotify. I sometimes listen to foreign stations on ETS but a lot of times there really isn't much foreign music (I prefer music if it's in another language besides English when I'm driving). What I listen to is pretty good for my 2 or sometimes 3 hour long jobs I do on ProMods.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

I listen to Stitches when I’m playing alone, and I turn off the music when I’m playing with my friends, because I have a friend with him, and he will chat with me on the road

Hello!

Usually when I play ets2 I listen to my Spotify playlists. I love listening to classical music. ?

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Archived