What kind of music do you listen to when you run Euro Truck Simulator 2?

.Pedro.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello and thank you for creating this question. To answer it I would have to say for myself while traveling down the road I listen to country music as well as a variety of music types. Sometimes it can be something with a lot of bass and EDM style and sometimes it can be slow enjoyable laid back country music. Sometimes I do not even listen to music I just enjoy the sounds that my truck makes while traveling down the road. 

Heyou Pedro

When I drive, I usually listen Czech Radio - Rádio Kiss and sometimes TruckersFM.

I dont have a specific musics, which I have to listen, I listen everything ☺️

Kindest Regards

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I usually either listen to my spotify list which a bunch of different songs and genres, or I usually listen to TruckersFM, although I dont usually do that often, as I usually watch things liek Twitch, Disney+, Amazon Video+, atm I am currently watching Nmplol while exploring Iberia ?

Hey, 

To be honest, i don't even use radios while playing at TruckersMP. I'm always listening to my playlist on spotify with bands like Airbourne, AC/DC, Metallica, Slipknot and stuff like that. 

I personally don't like pop or songs like that ?

Regards, 

El Reja

TruckersMP Game Moderator

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Retired Game Moderator Leader, Community Moderator and Translator

TruckersMP Rules - Appeal System - Report System - Feedback System

Often I'm in a VC when driving so then I don't listen to much else then other people's voices. But when I'm not in a VC I often listen to Spotify. What I then listen to is hard to say cause I switch around from time to time. Right now I actually listen to a Playlist of what I think was the best songs from ESC '21. Before that I listened to musicals like Phantom of the Opera or Rocky Horror. Other times I just chill with the most popular songs right now.

spacer.png | spacer.png

i often listen to tfm or spotify when I drive but lately ive been making my own playlist through the ETS2 Music folder so its more personalised. My spotify is a mess atm so it needs a clean up. I listen to juice wrld, Taco hemingway and some other classics! - No tiktok songs tho aha they are too catchy and get stuck in my head - 

Its nice to see the music range people listen to!

Myself I listen to Spotify or TFM. On Spotify I listen to music with a bit of a tempo, don't want to fall asleep while driving.?? This includes artists like Avicii, Martin Garrix,  Kygo etc. But it depends on what mood I am in as well, also which game I play too.

When trucking on ATS I can appreciate some nice country music ?

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

21 hours ago, PompeyRoyal said:

It really depends on my mood at the time, sometimes I might listen to some more modern pop like Pitbull or Avicii, while at other times I might be listening to more heavy metal like one of @RB1988's favorites Rammstein or Mötley Crüe.

Heavy metal is definitely very appropriate for a C-D Drive ? Anything rock and roll goes for me. Particularly into Dream Theater right now (well for the last year to be precise [quite interested if anyone else here listens to them as well actually]), but can't go wrong with MAIDEN!!! 

Archived