API returned invalid content

Florian1556

Question

Hey,

I get this message since yesterday when i tryed to login. After I reinstalled the launcher it worked but today i cant get on the server. It takes a few times until i can login but when i join a server, he authificates me the whole time. One time was there a error message, that i need to restart my game but in the other try i was stuck in authentification.
Solved Posts in this Forum say, that the user has been banned and thats why it doesn't work but I'm not banned and i also wouldn't know why i should be banned.

What should i do now to solve that problem?

7 answers to this question

Hello,

This was caused due to that TruckersMP API was down at the mentioned time-frame. Now as how I can see it should be working perfectly. However, unfortunately, since TruckersMP's server provider, OVH suffered a fire, the servers are quite instable, and it can happen that you get disconnected while driving. The best thing to do in this case is to pull over, and wait until the connection establish again. You can check TruckersMP service's live status at https://stats.truckersmp.com/live:

image.png

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello @Florian1556,

You are not the only one having this problem for a few days, there are a lot of other people out there. My guess is that this issue seems to be a TruckersMP issue. I'm sharing the topics that have been opened so far, can you try the solutions here? If not, you can create a ticket.

Kind Regards,

TheBear