Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Restore the old save game

MrChallenger_17

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey @MrChallenger_17,

ETS2 save games are stored locally on your computer not on the World of Trucks servers. Your save game may be backed up on steam if you have ticked the option in-game to do so. However, it depends on whether that update had rolled out before or after you had stopped playing a year ago. Unfortunately, if you had the game uninstalled during that period of time, your save game is lost to my knowledge. There are however money mods (not multiplayer supported but do work in singleplayer) such as x4 money and xp for jobs that you can use to get back up to where you were last without having something crazy like a trillion dollars. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Farm Shark

Hello try check in your documents folder

In \Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2, there should be some folders named profiles.bak - look for the newest one

If you do have it there copy from the profiles.bak folder to the main 'profiles' folder

Unfortunately if you dont have a backup profile you would have to create a new profile

Hope this helps

Greetings, @MrChallenger_17!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of this, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
Feel free to DM me or another Support Team member if you'd like to reopen this topic. You have 7 days to do this.

Thanks to all of you for your respective inputs.  

Sincerely,
MXL94305CP
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

MXL94305CP

TruckersMP's Trial Support