I can't log into Multiplayer.

Save

Question

Hello,

So about 10 mins ago I changed my name from "BlizzLee" to "Save". Now I can't play multiplayer anymore.

I can get through the login home page part, but when I click Drive it becomes stuck Authenticating until it tells me to reset the client.

I also had trouble logging into the forums for a bit after the name change. The forums just kept giving me an error saying "Something went wrong" but it finally let me in now.

Help will be much appreciated.

EDIT- Finally after around 30 mins of trying to play the servers have let me in again. ? my problem is solved!

5 answers to this question

Hello,

I belive that this was caused due to that TruckersMP API was down at the mentioned time-frame. Now as how I can see it should be working perfectly. However, unfortunately, since TruckersMP's server provider, OVH suffered a fire, the servers are quite instable, and it can happen that you get disconnected while driving. The best thing to do in this case is to pull over, and wait until the connection establish again. You can check TruckersMP service's live status at https://stats.truckersmp.com/live:

image.png.33807a2286625f32778b69e17fae9260.png

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello,

9 minutes ago, Save said:

I can get through the login home page part, but when I click Drive it becomes stuck Authenticating until it tells me to reset the client.

Not only you but also many people have this problem "Authenticating"

The game servers have been unstable recently, what's going on?

"Our DevOps team are aware of the ongoing server stability issues in the past few weeks and are continuing to investigate. Unfortunately, as explained in a recent Status update, the datacentre some of our game servers were located suffered a fire, which resulted in a lot of interruption to our European game servers.

Although our servers are now back at full capacity, there remain some stability issues that are out of our control.
We are in contact with our server provider and are actively looking into solutions to resolve the issues."

Project Coordinator mentioned this a long time ago, you can read it all here

With what I quoted above, have you tried playing on other servers?

1 hour ago, LogRol said:

I belive that this was caused due to that TruckersMP API was down at the mentioned time-frame.

Yeah that I think that is the cause then. Just bad timing. I thought something went seriously wrong with my account when I name changed lol

37 minutes ago, Skazochniсk said:

Hello there!

Is there anything else we can help you with?

I'm able to play just fine now ? you can lock this post.

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved.
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Caramba2412
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader