I can't run Truckers MP

223KO

Question

13 answers to this question

Hello @223KO,

Open the C :/ProgramData/TruckersMP folder and delete the core_ets2mp.dll file in it and try again I believe your problem will be resolved.

Hello dear @223KO

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forum.  :tmp:

Today, i'm going to help you with your problem  I'm very glad, I can participate in this topic. ? 

• Run TruckersMP Launcher as Administrator, it should help in that case. 

More informations about these errors you can find here: 

Have a nice day! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @223KO,

First of all, I would like to welcome you on TruckersMP forum!

If you would like to fix the issue you are running through, I highly recommend you follow the steps listed below carefully.

• Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework;
  • Clean your temp files with CCleaner;
  • Check your temp files path (image) and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache
  • If you don't have "INetCache" folder, make a new folder, name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings. Then choose the new path by clicking on Move folder... 

If the steps mentioned above did not work for you, open Command Prompt as administrator and type net user Administrator /active:yes This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

• Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.
  • Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.
  • Log out again and log back in with your normal account.

If you still have the same error, you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution. However, you will need to make a clean reinstallation of your operating system to fix the issue permanently.

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

Game Moderator Leader

5 minutes ago, 223KO said:

nothing helped

If anything  does not work, please try to re-install TruckersMP Launcher with these steps: 

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  5. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/ 
  7. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Also, make sure that it is not blocked by some Antivirus, because it can be also one of the problems. If you are using some Antivirus like Avast, AVG please try to disable every virus shields, restart your computer and then try to launch TMP as administrator as I said above

Good Luck! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hi @223KO

Follow the steps given below and your problem will be solved.

1. Run the program as administrator (right click on the shortcut and select 'run as administrator' and accept the UAC prompt.)

2. Run TruckersMP in compatibility mode for Windows 10, please review this guide Click Here.

3. Install these two programs:

.NET Framework 4.6.2: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344
VisualC ++ 2015 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Kind Regards,

DepperitoR

Languages: I TR I EN DiscordDepperitoR#2148 

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Report System | Feedback |

TR | Kurallar Ban İtirazı Raporlama SistemiGeri Bildirim | 

46jGBLu.png  | spacer.png

Hello there ? 

In order to fix this issue, you have to download Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2 from Windows.
You can find the file at this address: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=53345

Steps:
1. Download and install Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2
2. Restart PC
3. Run TruckersMP launcher as Administrator

If it still doesn't work, please try the following 3 solutions

Solution 1 (This one usually fixes the issue):

1. Go to "This PC" and copy/paste this path C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache & C:\Windows\Temp\WebCache (if available).
2. Delete all files from both folders.
3. Launch the launcher and try again.

If you're trying to follow the path (opening folders one by one) you'll have to do the following before doing so:

1. Go to "This PC"
2. Go to the top of the window, and select 'View'
3. Set a checkmark in the box saying 'Show hidden elements'
4. Now, try following the path -> C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache

Incase you're not being able to access cache folders:

1) Open CMD as Administrator
2) Enter the following command to direct cmd's focus on the folder where WebCache is stored. "cd C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows"
3) Enter the following command to delete the WebCache folder. "rmdir /q /s WebCache"

Solution 2:

Try opening an elevated (Administrator) cmd and type in the command: sfc /scannow
Then it'll guide you through what to do, when it finishes, restart your pc (It might also ask you to restart before doing the scan, if it does, you'll still have to restart after the scan :-))

Solution 3:

1) Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
2) Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
3) Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
4) Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
5) Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
6) Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

I hope this helps ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support 

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Greetings, @223KO!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of this, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
Feel free to DM me or another Support Team member if you'd like to reopen this topic. You have 7 days to do this.

Thanks to all of you for your respective inputs.  

Sincerely,
MXL94305CP
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

MXL94305CP

TruckersMP's Trial Support