server issues for the past month

twix bar

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello. 

You are definitely not the only one experiencing this, I can assure you.
Project Management has made a statement regarding these issues a while ago, which can be found in the following: 
-> https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/103800-140-development-update/

The game servers have been unstable recently, what's going on?

"Our DevOps team are aware of the ongoing server stability issues in the past few weeks and are continuing to investigate. Unfortunately, as explained in a recent Status update, the datacentre some of our game servers were located suffered a fire, which resulted in a lot of interruption to our European game servers.

Although our servers are now back at full capacity, there remain some stability issues that are out of our control.
We are in contact with our server provider and are actively looking into solutions to resolve the issues."

That being said, if you happen to experience a server kick again, consider changing to another Server. For example Sim2. 

I hope this could help you understand the ongoing server stability issues better! 
Best regards,
LetiFreshi

• Awesome! 1

I recently heard that TruckersMP servers are on fire. I guess they moved to another server and that may not be enough for them. My advice to you is server crash, disconnection etc. In such cases, you will have to pull your vehicle to the right and wait. Hopefully this issue will be resolved as soon as possible and we can enjoy smooth multiplayer.

Hello there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello there @twix bar

Since you got the answer you were looking for. I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics. Thank you so much for answering @LetiFreshi
If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Winter~ | Support
TruckersMP Team

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics

• Like 1