Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How do you all like your trucks to look?

Ollie.

Hey there,

I prefer to keep my trucks simplistic and without too many modifications, just a paint job and extra lighting is enough for me. In the past though, I used to put bullbars and crazy lighting on my trucks, but nowadays I like to keep it simple.

I like to mod my truck pretty much, without it getting overboard I like to do almost everything. Wheels, rims, lights, bull bar, and also interior. The only thing I don't do is put stuff on my windshield, I like to keep that clear.

When doing convoys, I like to make my truck stick out, so I can see a picture and clearly see that's my truck.

I'll post my daily driver truck and its customization.

CAk5Q1q.png

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

My trucks have to look clean, neat, and not overdone with a million lights, every last little addon and ridiculous save edits like most people on TMP do. Paint is crucial, love high impact colours. But if the truck's done right, any colour will look good.

Some examples (the last truck is TMP truck):

rgMzXGb.png

YwFwQpX.png

ngc8xvt.png

Hey!

I'm more a fan of having a clean or realistic looking truck. I don't like those trucks where every slot is used for something. Especially when it's a ton of beacons it looks like a Christmas tree driving around, so I keep it simple and only add a few additional lights. Example: https://i.imgur.com/b79rLlT.jpg - the Truck on the left (It's a relatively old picture and I don't use such skins anymore, but that's still how I like to design my trucks). 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Keeping it simple is important.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Archived