Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

The best ways to advertise events?

NEwBYdaRKnesS

What does everyone think the best way to advertise an event is? I am hosting a charity convoy for the NSPCC and I have hit 87 sign ups at the time of writing this. We have been stuck at this number for the past 2 weeks or so and we need to request an event server as quickly as possible. Does anyone have any ideas? 

If you would like to sign up here is the link: https://truckersmp.com/events/2923-nspcc-uk-charity-convoy

The discord server can also be found on the event page

Heyou! @[SCUK EM] NEwBYdaRKnesS

Do not forget, that you can advertise it on some of ETS 2 groups on Facebook aswell, or on TruckersMP Discord - in Event advertisement channel. 

Anyway, I wish you best of luck with your event! 

Regards,

?Red ?

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I would say firstly make an event page that you can use for advertising, try to contact some streamers though an email asking if they would like to attend the event.

If the event doesn't have a discord you should make one for members and for your staff such as CC.

Then advertise is discord servers but only if the managers or moderators allow you to, If it's a VTC contact the management and ask if they could attend the event or ask them if they want to book a parking slot.

Don't just ask the big VTC's there are plenty of smaller vtc's that would happily attend.

Overall this would be my way of advertising an event and getting slots booked.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and Moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived