Why are there so many people just trolling and swerving thinking its funny ?

Dr1m0nd

Actually this is getting really annoying. People just start swerving towards me and then they just ruin my whole trip. Im not kidding this is getting ridiculously annoying. I was just in my lane and a guy just bumps me leaves and then im down flipped. And he just gets away with it. I know you will tell me to just record the thing but i have tried it once and though it was clear that the guy just crashed into me, nothing happened. 

Hello,

I understand that sometimes such incidents can happen, however the only way for action to be taken is by creating a game report or a website report.

I'd recommend that you do record and report on the website as your report will be looked at, it can take some time. 

The following articles may help you:  

1) https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/788 

2) https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

3) https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10

Have a nice day.

JamesS014

TruckersMP Game Moderator

I advise against the usage of the in-game report system. 

From my experience, game moderators don't react in time due to being too busy with other reports (no offense).

I suggest to use the website report system instead.

it's not necessarily faster, but once a report is sent, it's saved in the system and will be reviewed.

Remember the three R's:

Record, Report and Relax.

Driving in less populated areas is also a solution to get rid from most of the trolls 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Unfortunately, especially in ETS, it was always like this, so after years of playing ETS, I decided to stop and play only ATS. At least, there are not as many messy players on ATS as there are on ETS.
Unless, that you always travel like I did, next to admins like my great and dear friend @Fyzz08 . Today he is retired from his duties at TMP, but at least for me, he was the best admin that TMP has ever had.
Good luck!!! ??

Because they think you might be making an "idiots on the road" video and are hoping to be in it. Which is why

• Record your full session.
  • Be sure to do "/pinfo number" so that you can get the TMP ID of who you're reporting.
  • Edit and upload the clip.
  • Create a report on the website. Don't bother with in game reports as the admins never get around to it in time. "No action taken".
  • Check back and rejoice as they have a couple weeks ban.

Hey there! ?

The only way to get these players out from the TMP modification, is to report them.

You could either record the incident, and send a report over at https://truckersmp.com/reports. I would recommend you to do /pinfo (ID) in chat to get all the infromation you need about the player you're reporting.

You could also report the players in-game by hitting "TAB", and klick on the user you want to report. I'm in love with both methods. ?

Kind Regards:
Gullbrann ?

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

22 hours ago, Gullbrann said:

You could also report the players in-game by hitting "TAB", and klick on the user you want to report.

No offense here, but using the in game report doesn't do anything anymore, aside from hovering over the player's name for the info. I've used it one month ago and all my reports came back "no action taken. consider making a site report."

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and Moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived