What's the most boring road to drive in ATS and/or ETS2?

Loexie

By far the most boring road I've ever driven is the secret tunnel in Iceland from Akureyri to Reykjavik. The only interesting/funny thing about this road is the sign "Canada" at the end of the tunnel.

ETS2_Island_Reykjavik_Tunnel_nach_Kanada

LegendsTruckers.deyoutube.com/vipmagazinyoutube.com/gamesmag

Languages: German, English, Spanish • Discord: Marco.aus.Berlin

On 5/31/2021 at 12:58 AM, schneeanzug said:

What is boring that people writing here calais-duisburg is borin.   1st one made a good joke about it and it was funny.  Now the copycats are not that funny.

Worse thing that is if someone writes that seriously.   

If C-D road is boring then  rest of the map is beyond boring.  I personally drive there 2 a year because i dont like that mess but how can you say that road is boring when that is the road you have to be focused on the most, 

Having to watch out for the worst of our community is boring if i wanted to interact with people who are selfish and ignorant i can do that in real life, so that is boring. That's how i can find and say it seriously that CD road is boring.

I think following up on that probably a lot of the roads in france/german border area are very vanilla and not interesting. 

Going by scenery because I mostly play singleplayer I would say the UK in ETS2 it's very outdated, doesn't look good, road design is horrible such as the exits for that don't go into a new lane so if you're in the left lane you're forced to exit. Germany used to have that but I'm glad they fixed that at least on at least 99% of exits.

ATS I would say most parts of California and Nevada, although they are reworking California it will take even longer than Germany rework in ETS2 did because it's such a big state. They're only doing around northern CA right now. Although I do use the Sierra Nevada mod by reforma which does a very good job on eastern CA and western NV so it makes it so I want to drive in those states.

• 2 weeks later...

I have often found the E4 between Helsingborg and Jönköping boring and dull. It is a fairly uninteresting and unchanging motorway with few junctions and no cities on that stretch, and I often find myself directed down it if I want to get from central Sweden or Finland to anywhere else in central or western Europe. Speaking for multiplayer specifically, Italy is probably the worst, due to quite how deserted it is, and the fact that there are also quite a few dull motorways down there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived