What's the most boring road to drive in ATS and/or ETS2?

Loexie

What's the most boring road to drive in ATS and/or ETS2?

I don't know if I have one, but if I have to choose, I'll pick the highway 7 between Hamburg and Kiel. What about you if you have one or more? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I don't have one most boring road in ETS2 there are many for me.
First and foremost, the highways in England that need to be refreshed. Personally, I prefer the ones on Promods better with impressive looks and well rendered cities, roads, signs and roundabouts.
The next highway through practically all of Italy is the A14 which connects the cities of Bologna and Bari.
The highways listed here are boring, but in my case the feeling of boredom disappears when I drive with someone and just talk.

Hello,
Do you mean boring because nothing is happening here?
If you mean that, then roads in central and southern France. I like that DLC because vievs are amazing, but often there are only players in cities (3,4,5). From non-DLC roads can be some UK roads at the top of UK.

Kind Regards,
Turbo Diesel V8
TURBODIZELV8.jpg.363cb9585bf0b06e25497844a12d0ddf.jpg

Pretty much half the roads in ATS, especially NM and NV.

In ETS2, the roads leading to Denmark from Germany. But that's because I drove it a million times.

2 hours ago, Tilod said:

Hello,
Do you mean boring because nothing is happening here?
If you mean that, then roads in central and southern France. I like that DLC because vievs are amazing, but often there are only players in cities (3,4,5). From non-DLC roads can be some UK roads at the top of UK.

Boring that nothing is happening there and/or the scenery is not beautiful 

1 hour ago, Startle_The_Heavens_xX said:

Pretty much half the roads in ATS, especially NM and NV.

In ETS2, the roads leading to Denmark from Germany. But that's because I drove it a million times.

Haha, same for me with the highway between Hamburg and Kiel. I drove it a thousand times 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

What is boring that people writing here calais-duisburg is borin.   1st one made a good joke about it and it was funny.  Now the copycats are not that funny.

Worse thing that is if someone writes that seriously.   

If C-D road is boring then  rest of the map is beyond boring.  I personally drive there 2 a year because i dont like that mess but how can you say that road is boring when that is the road you have to be focused on the most,  there is so many players there, many bad drivers you have to drive carefully becauce 1 mistake and you can have accident , even maybe a ban.

On almost every other road you can drive and watch a movie and youre pretty safe but hey c-d road is boring...  right.

Plus scenery like c-d road is similar to some other  roads of that type, like Linz - Leipzig for example.      

Its boring when you drive one road over and over but seriously who drive c-d road over and over and its bored?...

I dont have road i hate.  Maybe like others have said road from Hamburg to Denmark is too well known because everytime you drive to the scandinavia you drive there but i dont have nightmares about that road yet.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, schneeanzug said:

I personally drive there 2 a year because i dont like that mess but how can you say that road is boring when that is the road you have to be focused on the most,  there is so many players there, many bad drivers you have to drive carefully becauce 1 mistake and you can have accident , even maybe a ban.

The question of the OP was about the most boring road to drive.

If one looks at the road between Duisburg and Calais without traffic, one will find the course of the road and its surroundings far from being extraordinary.

You can convince yourself of it by driving on it in singleplayer.

3 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

The question of the OP was about the most boring road to drive.

on multiplayer forum but i get it;)  

I agree with you about that road and surroundings is far from being extraordinary because its true. But i think it getting picked as boring because many people know that road very well. Something can be boring if you do it over and over.   c-d road for me is just a road similar like some others. Not bad, not great.  On single player can be boring, on multiplayer hell no:D  

Anyway i drive this road 2 a year because i prefer more peaceful drive;;)  

Kind regards

Schnee.

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

For me, it may have to be Calais-Duisburg Road. The same scenario. No matter which direction you walk on, the real thing is the same, it is easy to sleep, and the most boring

Calais-Duisburg ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Archived