New Truck DAF

I can't wait to drive the new DAF ? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I was expecting the new truck to have the mirrors inside the cabin based on the pictures found on google, however, it seems like there are two versions of that model in real life, but in-game, we will only have one with the mirrors outside the cabin.

It is always great to see SCS adding new trucks to the game, especially newly released ones because variety plays a significant factor in such games. No doubts, there are many great trucks available in-game. However, after driving all of them for hundreds of hours, it simply gets boring, and we start looking for something different. I can only hope DAF came up with a nice-looking modern exterior and interior design and did not ruin it.

I am looking forward to driving it in-game!

I can't wait ! I love driving all daf trucks , very nice truck to drive 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and Moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived