What is your favorite football team?

RUBENXUUu [ESP]

Hey there! ?

I'm glad you asked.

My favourite football team is Liverpool! ?

This Premier League season was a weird one, but the next one will be even more fire! ?

Liverpool are getting many of their players back after a though season with player injuries. We're also getting our fans back "The REDS".

You'll Never Walk Alone! 

Kind Regards:

Gullbrann ?

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

30 minutes ago, Gullbrann said:

¡Hola! ?

Me alegro de que lo hayas preguntado.

¡Mi equipo de fútbol favorito es el Liverpool! ?

Esta temporada de la Premier League fue extraña, ¡pero la próxima será aún más intensa! ?

El Liverpool está recuperando a muchos de sus jugadores después de una mala temporada con lesiones de jugadores. También estamos recuperando a nuestros fans "The REDS".

¡Nunca caminarás solo! 

Saludos cordiales:

Gullbrann ?

I don't follow Liverpool much but I like Alisson Becker as a goalkeeper, I also like Ederson from Manchester City.

My favourite team in France : AS Saint-Etienne

My favourite team in England : Liverpool

You'll never walk alone ! 

I have to support the city I was born and currently live in, Liverpool.
Living so close to Anfield is truly world class, the history and the present day of the squad is truly amazing.

Latest photo of being at Anfield:
unknown.png

I have recently driven past the training academy in Kirkby which I saw Trent and Firmino which was pretty cool. ?

Knowledge Base

Reporting a user? | Require help? | Meet The Team! | What are the rules? | How to create feedback?

Current Forum Role:

image.png

Previous Forum Roles:

role_Members.png284174119_role_VeteranI.png627982540_role_VeteranII.png2107496369_role_VeteranIII.png1761634736_role_VeteranIV.png1693420267_role_5Patron1.png1523332175_role_EventTeam.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived