Tandem trailer for TruckersMP car in MP?

YourGodHermes

No way, this trailer's tare weight should be around 5 tonnes and maximum gross weight of 18 tonnes. This is big trailer for heavy trucks, looks so stupid behind a car.

And it doesn't work in multiplayer as standalone trailer, and if it does, it shouldn't be allowed, because there isn't any vehicle designed to pull these - the rigid body truck. I have seen some hooked directly behind semi tractor in multiplayer and it looks so incredibly stupid, must also handle horribly and dangerously.

Different trailers for the Skoda are cool, but not a tandom trailer

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

18 hours ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Scout's towing capacity is 1800kg and this trailer (empty) is heavier than that.

Source: https://www.carsguide.com.au/skoda/superb/towing-capacity/2015

I also though about this, that trailer is rather big so i tried towing it with the scoda. Surprisingly it worked, the car didnt seem to have any troubles. But then, as others have stated, it isnt that realistic and people cant stand the sight xD. Guess im just going to have to scrap the idea

On 5/26/2021 at 12:48 PM, Granite said:

No way, this trailer's tare weight should be around 5 tonnes and maximum gross weight of 18 tonnes. This is big trailer for heavy trucks, looks so stupid behind a car.

And it doesn't work in multiplayer as standalone trailer, and if it does, it shouldn't be allowed, because there isn't any vehicle designed to pull these - the rigid body truck. I have seen some hooked directly behind semi tractor in multiplayer and it looks so incredibly stupid, must also handle horribly and dangerously.

Ive tried driving around with this trailer and it seems to handle just fine, only a bit wavy. But as you've stated it looks rather stupid on the back end of the car, its like those normal ones just sized up xD. But i do get your pointimage.png.42b2c3d0f0993a759e8ede778f494e62.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and Moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived