Rule Suggestion Wait when spawning

For example: For example, you are driving a job or just driving in the game and suddenly a player (who is spawned and still in ghost mode) comes from the front and rams you. You get damage to your truck, trailer and possibly to your cargo. (The player cannot be killed because he is in ghost mode).

Suggestion Name:  Wait when spawning

Suggestion Description: I think that a rule should be added that says that when you are joined you should wait until all players are loaded (or the ghost mode indicator disappears at the top of the screen).
Or if you are kicked out of the game because of the connection that you then stop right and wait until all players are loaded again.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:   There are a lot of reports in my report history that are rejected,
because the driver in question is in ghost mode. However, if I want to drive a job and a player comes towards me and rams me because he doesn't see me, I very often get 100% damage to my cargo, which is not so cool. Especially not if you've driven 2000km before. Loading saves is not possible because our VTC uses Vtlog where the damage remains anyway.

If you have any questions please write to me at

Kind Regards,
berechtigter

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

|Aurora VTC Driver|