Scs Mp or Truckers Mp which one will you prefer ?

Lena'

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Scs mp is still developing  I would  say in the feature we will all have  positive sides and negative sides  so my answer  is I like both as long as everyone plays fair and follows rules both are fun to play

3 hours ago, obit8 said:

If TMP will include traffic I will probably come back on TMP

If I remember correctly, I think a few years ago TMP had a test version with that, but it seems as though nothing happened too it. Any who I wish you luck with your VTC on SCS MP, this is the first I have heard of pure SCS MP VTC's. So you must be one of the first!

1 hour ago, Unnamed_User said:

I prefer TruckersMP because I don't have anyone to play with on SCS mp.

Especially when your friends are in different time zones :kappa:

da3zIUq.png

lihLABN.png CL4gvv5.png n01OMLN.png kqMnRnx.png

BH8khvw.png

w82yFHU.png

I see that most of your ideas are in favor of TruckersMp this is good news thank you all.?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hi Lena

Both have their pros and cons

First of all the lag or ping, being from South America to play TruckersMP we have to connect to the European server with 230 ms with the SCS I have 30 ms

Second place SCS is limited the space of players, I do not like that much if it was a minimum of 30 people it would be fine or to be able to buy more spaces.

Third place traffic SCS has its native traffic and combines it with the players, that adds its touch of reality

So I think that truckersMP will continue to be for those who do not have friends to play together and be able to travel with random people and that of SCS will be for people who want to make only convoys with their friends and traffic, without worrying about a troll

For my part I will continue playing both.

2 hours ago, Soniic /:\ said:

Hi Lena

Both have their pros and cons

First of all the lag or ping, being from South America to play TruckersMP we have to connect to the European server with 230 ms with the SCS I have 30 ms

Second place SCS is limited the space of players, I do not like that much if it was a minimum of 30 people it would be fine or to be able to buy more spaces.

Third place traffic SCS has its native traffic and combines it with the players, that adds its touch of reality

So I think that truckersMP will continue to be for those who do not have friends to play together and be able to travel with random people and that of SCS will be for people who want to make only convoys with their friends and traffic, without worrying about a troll

For my part I will continue playing both.

If you read the update, the 8 player limit is for open beta testing and will be increased in time. The sessions will be open to other players to join and not just friends like everyone seems to think. If I make a session, that session will go into a list of available servers and people from all over the world will be able to join your session providing there isn't a password to join. Anyone creating a session will automatically become admin and will be able to kick trolls from that session. Once SCS irons out all the problems, Mods will be allowed also with AI traffic, I can see multiplayer from SCS becoming popular in the long run but right now, TruckersMP will be safe until they sort stuff out. I'm surprised that SCS and Truckers didn't come to together.

This is the full statement because it's seems some haven't read it:

We love to bring you new game updates, especially when they contain features that have been requested for a long time! Today, we are happy to share with you that Update 1.41 Open Beta for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is now ready to be tested by our community!

However, please keep in mind that this is the first iteration of the open beta, which is still very much a work-in-progress build. If you want to take it for a spin, you can help contribute by reporting any bugs you may encounter in the appropriate section of our official forum. Your feedback and reports are extremely valuable for our team and we thank you in advance for taking the time to help us out.

Please bear in mind that this update will likely render many community MODs incompatible. MOD authors may need to adjust and update their mods to work with this update. We strongly recommend that you use a profile without any third-party modifications if you wish to participate in the 1.41 Open Beta.
So, let's take a look at what the 1.41 update has in store!

Convoy Multiplayer Open Beta

Convoy is a new multiplayer game mode, where players can set up and host their own private sessions (password optional) to drive with their friends or other fellow truckers. There is currently support for synchronized AI traffic, time and weather, and the ability to take the same job as other players.

During this open beta phase, Convoy will allow you to create and host an online session with up to 8 players. We plan to eventually raise the player limit in the future, however, we are keeping it small at this time due to its work-in-progress nature. Session hosts will automatically be made admins of these sessions, allowing them to ultimately control what kind of environment they want to have online, as well as having the ability to kick any trouble-makers from the session.

You can also see, filter, browse and eventually join any of the available sessions that have been already created by your friends or other truckers.

So what options and features will players be able to use and experience in the open beta of Convoy?

Any player can host and create their own private sessions for up to 8 people

Ability to haul the same contracts/jobs together from the same company and to the same destination

Synchronized AI traffic (random events included)

Synchronized time and weather

Synchronized paint jobs, truck accessories, cabin accessories, cargoes and more

Ability to communicate with other drivers via CB radio broadcast (X key), quick replies (Q key), or text chat (Y key)

We know how many players are eager to try out this new feature; however, there are some things you will need to know before joining your friends on the road! Convoy is in a beta phase, which means you may potentially run into some bugs, imperfections, or unexpected problems whilst driving.

Notable issues / not yet implemented:

Mods in Convoy mode are not supported in the initial release.

When using an owned trailer, there might be a company trailer spawned in the same location you are supposed to go to to load your cargo.

AI vehicles might disappear when a player disconnects.

Lifting bridges are not synchronized. They will be stationary for the initial release of Convoy.

Steam invites work only through the Steam overlay.

CB radio broadcast (hotkey "X") interferes with the text input line.

The on-screen map in Convoy "M" zooms out together with chat scrolling in the Route Advisor.

Worried about your profile progress? In-case of trouble-makers or other circumstances out of your control, players will have the option to revert their save to one made previously before joining the session. From friends to VTC's, we are excited to see how you will enjoy Convoy and we look forward to hearing your constructive feedback on this new online feature.

So you can see you will be able to play with players from other countries and join ready made sessions.....time will tell which one last's.

Happy trucking and always THINK BIKE!

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

Both are different MP's, TMP is one big MP and SCSMP is just single player with friends, so it depends on what style you prefer. I prefer TMP however because I like meeting new people and I've been part of this awesome community for a while now. TMP has a strong community around it, and SCSMP will likely never have as strong of a community TMP has. And community is why I still play TMP. It's a community of people who enjoy similar things to what I enjoy.

Regards, 

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

9 hours ago, [BTR] Syed_Jaber said:

TMP is Realistic than SCS MP 

exactly. People keep saying things like SCS Convoy is more realistic yet i`m watching streams when they drive 140 km/h or more (and crash with ai often). So realistic the say.

Its great to have both,  more options to play is welcome to the players but i`m not a fan of new trend how people go to the truckersmp discgord and forum and they brag about it they are leaving tmp for good.

Spoiler

TMP has very little that is realistic about it. 

Truckers MP will end up as some are saying for those who want large events and for the toxic trolls. 

the SCS MP will have its place especially for those who want mods and the AI traffic, which can also be modded. Both will co exist but they will impact each other and thinking or hoping they won't have an impact on each other is wishful thinking. 

Realism in a simulator is also a choice by the user. The simulator sets the boundaries. The user decides how realistic it gets. He can decide to follow road traffic rules, speed limits, driving times and rest periods. And also if it's reasonable to pull eight tons of peas with a 750hp engine.

TruckersMP and SCS Convoy don't have to exclude each other.

They can coexist side by side with users enjoying the best from both. 

I think that the official multiplayer is a different game mode with TruckersMP. First of all, the SCS multiplayer mode only enable up to 8 users (possible more in the future, but definitely not 4500) at a time and it is suitable for us to play with some of our actual friends.
However, the TMP is a complete platform with its own community and the server enable up to 4500 players at a server and those event servers with over 500 players.
I enjoy to hold convoys with tens and even 100 of people.
And this cannot be done by the SCS multiplayer mode.

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

In my opinion, the SCS multi player mode is only 8 at most (there will be an increase in the number of people in the later stage, but in fact, it will not be able to be the same as TMP online, 4500 people). Therefore, my friends and I can not run with everyone on the same day, because we have more than 8 people, so we can only choose TMP online mode. TMP online allows us to play together, experience the fun of the game with players all over the world, and promote the relationship!?

My preference is TruckersMp all day every day. Even though SCS had introduced multi-player, chances of having 1000+ players in a server including AI traffic is slim to none. They might eventually increase the number of players per lobby but the numbers would never touch the number of players we have in TruckersMP.

I'd still like to play SCS multi-player which would be a great place to have some friends alone time.

But to take part in massive events, tmp is the go-to place.:tmp:

I totally agree with you. ? 

On 6/28/2021 at 2:01 AM, 〜VAS〜 said:

My preference is TruckersMp all day every day. Even though SCS had introduced multi-player, chances of having 1000+ players in a server including AI traffic is slim to none. They might eventually increase the number of players per lobby but the numbers would never touch the number of players we have in TruckersMP.

I'd still like to play SCS multi-player which would be a great place to have some friends alone time.

But to take part in massive events, tmp is the go-to place.:tmp:

I totally agree with you. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

It seems to me that TruckersMP and ScsMP are two different things. One is dependent on server performance and the other on player performance.TruckersMP allows for larger convoys than ScsMP because hundreds of people can ride on one server. With ScsMP it is possible for 8 people to ride at the same time. Personally, I like to drive in big convoys and I like to participate in big events, so I drive more on TruckersMP.

Archived