Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Scs Mp or Truckers Mp which one will you prefer ?

Lena'

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Telling it straightforward, I assumed for so long that TMP and SCS would be reaching to some kind of agreement and cooperation and now SCS's coming with its own multi? ?

..p.s. even though SCS already generated a lot of income through the years from TMP, just 'cause thousands of players bought ETS2 just to be able to play in here. :truestory:

21 minutes ago, bomberswarm2 said:

I expected SCS to DMCA strike Truckers MP when 1.41 released, so that's probably the agreement there. 

There is no need for that whatsoever, we will exists alongside each other.

The players can just choose on where they wanna play, i didn't play convoy mode yet, but i will try out some point.  

On 5/25/2021 at 6:56 AM, Dark Lord! said:

I think SCS Multiplayer is only suitable for playing with friends. Other than that, I prefer TruckersMP.

It is. SCS MP is best for freinds act playing and TMP is good otherwise with others!

In my opinion, both TMP & ETS2 Convoys mode are very different and I personally prefer TMP. I see potential in the ETS2 Convoys mode however do not feel this to have the ability to take over TMP. People enjoy TMP due to being able to attend large numbered convoys and special events whereas convoy mode restricts this to a small number of people.

ETS2 Convoys mode servers seem to be low quality at the moment as many people have noticed latency issues which can put people using off this.

I'll stay with TMP. Not that I have anything against SCS MP. But I just like the TMP-community, and driving along drivers I don't know. Just driving convoys with friends will quickly be boring for me I think. In relation to the numbers being low right now on the server I think it's mostly due to users not being able to downgrade, or just don't want to downgrade. I'm sure that the numbers will go up again to normal numbers when TMP supports 1.41

spacer.png | spacer.png

• Community Manager

TMP is my preferred way to go, SCS MP is just really small and can get really tiring and boring, as where TMP is more than 8 players who can join, it just gives more of a good drive instead of with just friends or yourself. TMP is awesome because you meet new people and bump into admins (not literally ?) and just have a great time, plus people can join in and you could have a bigger convoy with a whole company/VTC instead of only having 8 players. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived