Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Scs Mp or Truckers Mp which one will you prefer ?

Lena'

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey @Lena'❤️ 
Both are good
SCS multiplayer is good,
but I still prefer the TMP multiplayer, because in this one you find more people, on the other hand the SCS multiplayer is for playing with friends because there are few people.

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System

12 hours ago, EL KEES - COL LOG said:

Hey @Lena'❤️ 
Both are good
SCS multiplayer is good,
but I still prefer the TMP multiplayer, because in this one you find more people, on the other hand the SCS multiplayer is for playing with friends because there are few people.

I agree with you because I think the same as you. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello, as we know, SCSMP can only serve a limited number (8 or 16 idk) of player, but it offers more access to some issues, but I don't think it can have a community as large as TMP, we are talking about close to 4.3M people. That's why TMP will always be in the priority, but it doesn't change that SCSMP is where you can use different cars/trucks/bus when you're bored.

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
ZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I like SCS mp because its fun with friends (no speed limit or risk of being banned when you troll eachother) you also don't have to worry about other drivers being reckless and trolling like you would in TMP.  However TMP has a big multiplayer base and it can be fun especially on pro mods and the convoys that VTC'S provide. They both have their positives and negatives. 

It really depends. If I wanted to play with some of my friends; I would, of course, play the official one (also the possible mod support seems very exciting). However, TMP will always have a place in the community as it supports more players playing at once and the fact that it established a large playerbase.

Personally, I wouldn't like it if SCS supported as much players as TMP did. It could kill TMP.

I tried SCS MP yesterday, and I really dont see any point of playing truckersmp now. There is no limit speed, there is AI, so u dont drive alone for preety much all the time. No need to use vspeditor to take the same cargo in the convoy. Game is way smoother. With the support of promod and upcoming russian DLC, it will be slower death of TMP.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:47 PM, [BTR] It'sRatul said:

TruckersMP best because It's so Realistic than SCS MP

What is more realistic in TMP ?

21 hours ago, Nespjes said:

What is more realistic in TMP ?

21 hours ago, Nespjes said:

There is no limit speed

Those people say scs is so great no point of playing truckersmp now.

Ive seen now on twitch almost every player on scs drive like F1 driver and crashes with ai which is not good in this game.  Really realistic.

Spoiler

51 minutes ago, schneeanzug said:

Ive seen now on twitch almost every player on scs drive like F1 driver and crashes with ai which is not good in this game.  Really realistic.

This is not a flaw of SCS Convoy but rather a decision made by the user.

TruckersMP also suffered from users driving at excessive speed until a reduced speed limit was enforced server-wide ("Road To Simuation").

Maybe those players you watched on Twitch are permanently banned TruckersMP users. ?

6 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

This is not a flaw of SCS Convoy but rather a decision made by the user.

I just replied to a guy who asked what is more realistic at tmp and being happy about no speed limit at scs mode.  

the only difference that matter is ai and mods in the future.  But other than that you can drive realisticaly in both versions

Spoiler

On 7/11/2021 at 8:29 AM, schneeanzug said:

Those people say scs is so great no point of playing truckersmp now.

Driving with friends, and having AI over empty roads in truckers mp is enough for me. I dont care about other drivers, users, viewers on twitch.tv

Im not interested in watching how other people play games. 

If I want to go 90, 110, 130+, I just go. Nobody limits me. Its game not some IRL simulator, which is broken anyway. And not everyone is crashing. What a stupid statement now. People driving 90kmh between Calais and Duisburg don't crash ? 

Going 110kmh and meeting someone once per 50 kilometers is realistic too ?

2 hours ago, Fuaad said:

TruckersMP, ik it have some issues but still its way better than SCS MP. More people, more traffic, more realistic experience. 

Cool story, more people. Tell me where. Maybe in Calais. France, Italy is completly empty

HeyGuys 

Really cool thread and some great responses! 

My own thoughts on TMP v. SCSMP. They both have their ups and downs; for me I think that I will actually like them both. 

On one hand I love SCSMP for the freedom and immersion it gives the players. With the AI traffic and road events it really feels like the single player experience. Maybe in the future we'll even have mod support! ?

On the other hand I love TMP; the community and size of the servers are incredible! You can't hold events and gather convoys in SCSMP like you can in TMP, there is no contest. Some of the mods TMP has made for its servers are really cool! Custom map bits, addition of some modded vehicles A+. Not to mention you get some crazy whacky moments and roads in TMP that just don't happen in SCSMP. I did a little video on my breakdown between the two styles of MP. 

Really excited for the Official Convoy this Saturday! >.> 

Drive safe, 

Sgt. Pepper 

For me, SCSMP is suitable for playing with friends  And I prefer TruckersMP, why? Because I can meet more friends here and participate in many interesting activities ?

Archived