Scs Mp or Truckers Mp which one will you prefer ?

Lena'

As I said in another topic here with headline "Is this the end of TruckersMP". I doubt that SCS's multiplayer will take over TMP, they are 2 totally different things and for different situations. Myself I do prefer TMP every day of the week. I prefer real people that can honk at me when driving past. And because TMP supports more players, most convoys will still be hosted on TMP. As I heard someone else say, SCS's multiplayer is more co-op rather than multiplayer. While TMP is multiplayer.

I might use SCS's multiplayer at times, when I'm driving alone with a friend or so, but not often. Although I have not tried the experimental beta yet.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If SCS Convoys gets mod support (Especially promods), it might be a good alternative, for when the TMP servers are having issues.

And if SCS would go further and also allow like, 32 players to be on one server. Then I think the TMP servers will be less full.

What I'm hoping for is that SCS Convoys, will get rid of the players, who want to drive like IRL and get angry if you try to overtake. While the road is completely empty and straight.
Shoo shoo you can make your own server and even with traffic now. So go sim drive there. It is more realistic and less frustrating for you and me ? 

Disclaimer: I've been blocked on a 2 way road, from overtaking, by 3 sim drivers driving a km from each other. While overtaking was allowed. They were driving 60km/h road speedlimit because of traffic signs, I was doing 90km/h, and other than them and me, nobody else was there on the TAB menu. And no it was not the C-D road.

I updated to the new 1.41 beta, but I never got to join any multiplayer. I believe it will be a good multiplayer, but the TruckersMP will be the best. The SCS multiplayer is for friends only. I doubt it will put TruckersMP out of business. So far I would only highly recommended TruckersMP over the SCS multiplayer. 

Truckers MP because the SCS is still in development and the amount of players who you can play with is very limited to 8 players, which limits groups of friends playing or even VTC, so for this reason I personally choose Truckers MP

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ιтѕєℓℓєχ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

◦•●◉✿ υк ✿◉●•◦

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. єннνт¢ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I definitely prefer TruckersMP since it is more of MMO style than SCS's version of a friend based multiplayer. If players only want to play with the their friends then SCS's version would be better since it is integrated into the game. For people like me who just like to drive around with other players that aren't AI, TruckersMP will definitely stay on the throne.

SCS MP - Quality time with friends, really sick photos, if they give mod support in the future.

TMP - Beeeeeeg convoys, new people, admeeeeeens, CD road (if you're into masochism).

They both have their place, IMO.

I'm definitely staying with TruckersMP, but will also try out the new Convoy Mode from SCS, simply to see how it is and to have a comparison between Multiplayer with and without AI Traffic. But TruckersMP will stay at the top, simply because you can drive with thousands of players "at the same time" instead of with only eight.

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

hello  Scs still under development  as we all know  but I would say both multi versions are nice  if you play fair and follow the rules both will be fun to play

its no different to TruckersMP all SCS offers is AI in game thats it has a very small server base that can only handle up to 8 players there is absolutely no need to switch as it does not offer anything i want from the multiplayer experience TMP is the perfect experience & will always choose TMP everyday all day nothing will change or this statement above "TMP will die" absolutely not TMP has so much going for it it will continue to be the best experience for everyone without TMP wouldnt of met the most amazing people so no I see no reason to change its just same as normal for me & i think other VTC's feel the same

I think I'll be preferring SCSMP for drives with the folks. Synced traffic, no AFK/ping kicks, mod support(?), what more could someone ask for? It's definitely a strong contender in everything except general refinement and server size. (Just playing devil's advocate, but how many people do you see in one TMP session anyway, provided you aren't on the C-D etc?)

TruckersMP is still gonna be my favorite, unless SCSMP can deliver something extraordinary.

Event Team @ Pries

I think they are both good in there own ways. SCS MP is more for a small group of friends were you can go do whatever with out getting banned, or so they say. Whereas TMP is for more large group driving amongst thousands. Some may disagree with me on this but I do not think TMP will die in the near future, it still has at least 6-7 years left if not more in my opinion. 

da3zIUq.png

lihLABN.png CL4gvv5.png n01OMLN.png kqMnRnx.png

BH8khvw.png

w82yFHU.png

If SCS MP will remain with a cap of 8 players I probably will play 50% SCS MP and 50% TRUCKERSMP...but in my opinion I think that in the future I will switch for SCS MP.

On TMP 90% of people are interested in drive a 99 km/h to make km on Trucksbook.
When I drive, 9 times out of 10 I'm on a desert road with some other truck on the path that pass me or that i  meet in the opposite direction.

I'm playins SCS MP already and it is incredible satisfing play with ai.traffic and your friend.
My VTC is already on SCS MP and we won't organize new event on TMP, we will use TMP, as soon as it will be compatible with 1.41 of ETS, to participate in others convoy.

Another thing that I like is that on SCS MP your friends seems totally ai traffic, with no lag and no error at all.

If on TMP you don't like play on a rush like in kirkenes or on the Calais-Duisburg, but just drive with friends looking for a real-like experience, I think you have no reason to continue on TMP.
If you like big events, big rush and location with lot other players then TMP is perfect.

If TMP will include traffic I will propabily come back on TMP ?

On 6/5/2021 at 3:21 AM, PompeyRoyal said:

I think they are both good in there own ways. SCS MP is more for a small group of friends were you can go do whatever with out getting banned, or so they say. Whereas TMP is for more large group driving amongst thousands. Some may disagree with me on this but I do not think TMP will die in the near future, it still has at least 6-7 years left if not more in my opinion. 

I think that all depends on how TMP wil works in the future.

Is almost impossible compare SCS MP to TMP, SCS mp with 3000 players could be the perfect way to enjoy this game, all the pople you want in a more realistic environment.

But you have to consider also that there are different kind of players.

If my aim is to challenge in the world leaderboard with most km I don't look for traffic, I just want free road and is enough meet some player some times.

If you like a real simulation then you want the traffic but still want to play with others players.

I hope that TMP could soon made an experimental server with ai traffic, this should be fun ?

Archived