Scs Mp or Truckers Mp which one will you prefer ?

Lena'

Hey Guys,

As you know, Scs new multiplayer will be with us soon on both Ats and Ets.So what will be your preference.

let's discuss ? If you are wondering about my choice, of course it will be Truckers Mp. ❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Lena',

I tried the new update from SCS, but prefer truckersmp.
The first thing that is more attractive here is the presence of a more cohesive community, the ability to create and participate in virtual companies.

Rather, the multiplayer from SCS is an opportunity to play with your friends, but to meet new friends and play in a large company - definitely TruckersMP.

Hello there! Len, thank you for your question. I think this doesn't have much impact on me. I really like TMP Club, because I can know more interesting friends, no matter whether the community exchanges or simulates driving, it seems to be very organized. In addition, there will be more interesting gameplay, this is the main reason I like.

Hey @Lena',

Personally, I think that TruckersMP is far more vibrant and community-based than the SCS multiplayer, so I'll favour TMP over SCS. While I haven't tried the SCS multiplayer yet, from what I've heard the SCS multiplayer has its own pros and cons, such as having synchronized AI traffic but only a maximum of 8 players can join at a time.

I find it interesting how SCS is working on their own multiplayer, and I'll be honest, I'm a little excited to see where that goes.

Heyou dear @Lena'

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating this topic! I think, its one of interesting topic right now

However, TMP is and will stay as number 1! In my opinion SCS Software will not have same Multiplayer as TruckersMP. At this time, we can not discusse it more because, it is only beta testing ?. We will see in the futute. 

As have been said here by other members, SCS Multiplayer will for players, who like to drive with their friends without other players. Also for players, who likes some mods, which can be used there.  So, we can say it works like Farming Simulator, where you have a lobby around 0/ 8 players. It is not too good, because multiplayer is not here for playing with 8 players but for playing with people around the word, that is what TMP makes really nice.

As far as I know, TruckersMP have been based on playing with too many people, and enjoying driving together, which is too awesome and I do not know anything better than :tmp: Hope, that TruckersMP will still continue in their progress because they are very cool. I highly support their development

Thank you for reading! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I can't really say which one I prefer since I haven't tried SCSMP yet, but I probably will prefer TruckersMP :LUL: 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

33 minutes ago, THE ROCK - PT said:

Probably in a long term i will prefer SCS MP , less restrictions like the speed , maybe they will allow us to use mods where here we are with hands tied , also i love AI witch i doub that trucksmp will ever have it.

speeding in scs MP wont get you any where cause you have AI cars  and have AI truckers and real player trucks.

Hi @Lena'

TruckersMP will continue to remain permanently. I don't think the player community will play SCS Multiplayer too much because not everyone has friends The biggest advantage of TruckersMP is that it is a large community open to everyone, SCS MP will not be that and it will start to feel boring at some point, I'm sure there are many players who think like me. The biggest advantage of SCS MP is that everything is free and all mod plugin.

TruckersMP forever ❤️

Kind Regards,

Señior Vozač. 

Kind Regards,

SeñiorVozač

To me, it's clear that they're completely different. 

TMP will remain the clear choice for attending events, and going on drives with large groups or visiting highly populated areas, such as the infamous CD road.

As for going on drives with smaller groups of people, I think SCS' Convoys MP could become very popular, particularly when/if mod support is released, as this would open a lot of opportunities with custom maps, vehicles and accessories, which is something that TMP just can't provide.

At the moment, I think I'll continue to primarily use TMP, as I've always found the AI traffic to be quite annoying, however if mod support came, I would definitely reconsider.

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Well, i would still love TruckersMP Community. Most because you can get new friends and be part of their big Events, by the Event Team. (Big love to them❤️) I cannot see a reason to leave TruckersMP because of the new feature. ?
I will most likely use both Multiplayer experience, (SCS with friends and TMP with 1000 of players, events and meet new friends)

Archived