Which continent should next Truck Simulator be?

Jonek1999

New Continent for next Truck Simulator  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Next continent for Truck Simulator should be:

• Africa
    • Asia
    • South America
    • Australia (Oceania)
    • Antarctica

I have literally no idea which content. But if I have to choose, I'll pick Asia 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

On 5/25/2021 at 12:58 AM, Lucas_17b said:

I have literally no idea which content. But if I have to choose, I'll pick Asia 

20 hours ago, DerKatzenTyp said:

Hey, I think driving in asia would be very nice. ?

Imagine being able to drive through the Himalayas ?

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

I believe asia should be the next continent, it will provide a large variety of different cultures, cities ranging from LIC's to HIC's. Many different types of routes and roads. Some parts are nice and flat and some are really mountainous. It would be a great and interesting continent to drive around in.

“???????? ??? ??? ???? ?????, ???? ??? ??????????”

klMaegY.png DQtI0ZF.png

|| TruckersMP || Steam || Twitch || YouTube ||

On 5/24/2021 at 1:02 PM, Stefan22 said:

Asia Truck simulator should be very challenging and nice. Have some old trucks and drive on death roads or in India where everyone is driving everywhere. Would be nice❤️

This. I'm all for a challenge on my routes (Minus the CD road). Having some of these death roads would deffo be nice in the game. I can only imagine how hard it would be to moderate though. The thinnest stretch of road you can imagine and one person goes AFK in the middle of it.

7 hours ago, coolguy5976 said:

This. I'm all for a challenge on my routes (Minus the CD road). Having some of these death roads would deffo be nice in the game. I can only imagine how hard it would be to moderate though. The thinnest stretch of road you can imagine and one person goes AFK in the middle of it.

Indeed. I don't know if it is possible ,but they could minimize the afk time there even more. But all this can only happen when an asia truck simulator comes?

On 5/29/2021 at 2:11 AM, coolguy5976 said:

On 5/27/2021 at 6:15 PM, Farm Shark said:

Asia would be neat especially if paired with some older Russian trucks and the northern snowy landscape and terrain of North Russia. 

@Farm Shark you described a game, that actually is quite similar. Have you heard of Snowrunner?

TruckersMP driver

Jonek1999

6 hours ago, Jonek1999 said:

@Farm Shark you described a game, that actually is quite similar. Have you heard of Snowrunner?

I've heard of it yes, never got into that game really because off-roading isn't really my thing. Was just giving some options if SCS should decide to do some Asia DLC or game, it would be nice to have that option in addition to the regular trucking. 

23 hours ago, Farm Shark said:

I've heard of it yes, never got into that game really because off-roading isn't really my thing. Was just giving some options if SCS should decide to do some Asia DLC or game, it would be nice to have that option in addition to the regular trucking. 

I understand. You just reminded me of it, because of your description. It's one of my favorite games, cause I love off-roading and the physics are just insanely amazing.

But yeah, Asia would be really fun as the next Truck Simulator.

TruckersMP driver

Jonek1999

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived