Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Connection problem

Alancitio

Question

9 answers to this question

• Translation Manager

Dear @Alancitio,

Unfortunately, servers are unstable lately. There is nothing you can do to fix this problem. There was a fire accident on the servers. I think the effects are still there. 

Everyone is experiencing this problem. So please wait patiently.

Sincerely,

Next7

Hello there! 
I found these solutions for your problem:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

2. Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 

3.Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

4. Go to TMP 

website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges  https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

If your problem didn't solve with these steps; this problem's cause is for your internet connection or server connection problem. If you are sure for your internet connection, probably this is server connection problem. If you want to follow server status you should look this link: https://truckersmpstatus.com

Kind regards
Justice Man

Hi there @Alancitio,

First of all, congratulations on your first topic on the TruckersMP forum. Welcome!

Because of TMP servers are all OK at the moment, I think you need to;

1. Check your internet connection and make sure it's ok.
  2. Delete all of your mods and DLC's one by one to check if any DLC or mod cause this.
  3. Delete your TruckersMP launcher and files, then download on the TruckersMP site again.
  4. If none of these worked, you can also;

Call your Internet provider to check your internet.

(Sorry in advance if there is any translation issues and if you can't connect again, feel free to DM me).

Kingly regards.

Hello @Alancitio,

Ensure that you've got ports 80, 443, 42850, 42860 and 49200 via your windows firewall. More information is available here:

( https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/542-windows-firewall-add-remove-exception.html )

I'd also recommend that you preform a DNS flush, you can do this by opening command prompt as an administrator - and typing the command 'ipconfig /flushdns'.

Lastly, please ensure that you're always opening the launcher as an administrator. 

If the problem still persists, you can create a ticket.

• Like 1

Kind Regards,

TheBear

Hey there,

In addition to other responses, I would like to add that you should avoid using WiFi. If there have been new devices, or even a change in atmostpheric pressure outside it can cause interference and therefore data loss, which would likely cause this issue. Please use a wired connection where possible.

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind regards,
maksch
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and moved to inactive

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

Hello there, ?

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
Beenz.
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️