kicked invalid accessory set (weird)

Chise

Question

soooo i went into Sim 1 and instantly got "kicked invalid accessory set" now this is weird because im totally new to the game and ive been looking through other posts before creating this post.

But i do not have any acceseries in my truck. But i do have all of the DLCs being:

- Going East

- Scandinavia

- Viking Legends

- Beyond the Baltic Sea

- Italia

- Road to the Black sea

- Viva la France

and the paint pack called:

- Metalic Paint Jobs Pack

So i thought maybe one or more of the DLC's does not work with TruckersMP?

Any suggestions?

7 answers to this question

Hey dear @Chise 

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forum. :tmp:

Today, i'm going to help you with your problem  I'm very glad, I can participate in this topic. ? 

Every DLCs, which you have been posted above are working with TMP, so they should not do any problems.

I going to have some question for you regarding this problem:

- Have you tried buy another truck, if it will do same? 

-  Have you tried to load some old previous save? 

- When have you being kicked? In which truck are you getting this error? 

• Also I suggest you disable every mods, which you are having in singleplayer.
  • Then buy a new Truck in Multiplayer
  • Try to change your paintjob on your truck

Also do not forget, that this issue may be due to missing file,verify integrity of game cache.

1. Go to your Steam library
  2. Right-click ETS2 1.Select 'Properties' 2
  3. Head to the 3rd tab called 'Local Files' 3.Select 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache'
  4. Wait for it to finish.This could take a few minutes.

On the end you can try to re-install TMP Client - but I do not think, that it would be a problem. (Open TruckersMP Launcher - Press F1 and install all updates again) 

I will going to post some topics, about your issue, that may help you aswell.

Hopefully, I have answered your question properly! 

I await your response ? 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

If you're driving Iveco Stralis, you may get kicked if you have exclusive steering wheel installed. This is because the Patron only vehicle shares the exclusive steering wheel with Iveco Stralis, which is available to everyone, since it's in the base game. The only thing separated in this case is the interior, which had to be adapted for the vehicle itself, so mirrors will work correctly.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello @[GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ]  I appreciate you trying to help me. I recently re-installed the game as i got into it agian.

When i opened my newly installed TruckersMP, i went to do a Quick job, because i don't own a truck of my own. Soo at the moment im saving up to buy one.

Also about Mods i did have a old more realistic Winter mod and an old "money" mod that were in my in-game directory (not active or enabled) However im unable to remove them all together, if they were

to cause this issue. When i check the local Mod folder in Document it, however is empty.

If anything ill go check on my Cache, unless you can see the problem, based of what i wrote here.

Regards,

Chise

8 hours ago, Chise said:

Hello @[GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ]  I appreciate you trying to help me. I recently re-installed the game as i got into it agian.

When i opened my newly installed TruckersMP, i went to do a Quick job, because i don't own a truck of my own. Soo at the moment im saving up to buy one.

Also about Mods i did have a old more realistic Winter mod and an old "money" mod that were in my in-game directory (not active or enabled) However im unable to remove them all together, if they were

to cause this issue. When i check the local Mod folder in Document it, however is empty.

If anything ill go check on my Cache, unless you can see the problem, based of what i wrote here.

Regards,

Chise

Hello, Good Morning again. 

As I said yesterday, did you try to buy another truck, for example Mercedes, Volvo? Are you still getting kicked? 

- Also I recommend you to buy your own truck, before you will enter into MP. 

And now something about your mods 

1. If you have not any mod in  Documents - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - mods (then it is alright) 

2. Then these mods are from workshop on steam - please go to the game and disable them.  -- DO NOT FORGET, THAT WINTER MOD IS NOT SUPPORTED WITH TRUCKERSMP LAUNCHER! 

Please disable every mods as you can see on this photo 

https://i.imgur.com/Kf7lcEg.png 

After that if it still did not work, I can recommend you re-install TMP launcher with these steps: 

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges  https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

If it still did not work, I highly recommend you re-install all ETS 2 over Steam. 

1. Firstly, be sure you have saved your profiles to your desktop from - Documents - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Profiles. But keep in mind, that your profile can be coruppted, so at this time, I would create a new one. 
  2. Then go to steam - uninstall ETS (Steam Library - Right Click on ETS 2 - Uninstall)
  3.  Go to the Documents - Remove a folder Euro Truck Simulator 2 
  4. Install ETS 2 again via Steam 
  5. After that start a game over steam. 
  6. Also you can paste your old profiles into new Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder, which you can find again in Documents.

Hope, it will works after that hard solving! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there! ? 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade