Do you prefer ETS2 or ATS

[Panda SPD] Gruby

Do you prefer ets2 vs ats  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer ets2 vs ats

• Ets2
    • ATS

I prefer ETS2 because I don't really like American trucks and I don't have interest to buy ATS at all 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I currently prefer ETS2 over ATS because I have all the DLCs for ETS2 and none for ATS ?

I suppose that if I were to get all DLCs for ATS I would probably like it as much as ETS2. Though I can't say for sure yet.

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

I prefer ETS2 mainly because its familiar to me since I live in Europe. The trucks look more natural to me, and I can drive in my own country or countries I have been in.

But basing on the facts I prefer ETS because of the truck configuration options. I can make the truck however I want with all the customization options, and tuning packs. Sadly ATS lacks customization. I hope it'll come eventually.

But I do drive ATS at times, it's a nice change with the different scenery and truck designs from what I'm used to.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

I like both games, however ETS and always been my goto game as I prefer the style of trucks and the smaller roads. ETS generally has more players as well so when playing TMP you are more likely to see another player making it feel less lonely.

spacer.png  

Prime logistics - Director of Events

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

I haven't played much of ATS as the roads are a bit bland comparing to Europe where most of America is just a straight road between each state and I don't understand the traffic lights with the whole you can turn right on a red stuff? Red means red ?. But the clencher is that the handling on the American trucks is awful compared to ETS2 so that's why I prefer ETS2.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course Ets2

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived