Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

how did you discovered ETS2?

monsterbeast568

Before ETS2 I played the 18 Wheels of Steel series. They came at a CD-ROM. I loved them. Then ETS came. That was a fun game. As an European it was fun to drive in my own country and the countries in Europe.
Then came ETS2. A big upgrade from the 1st game. I remember the names of the truck brands. They had no license to use the original names and used funny names, but you could still see what kind of brand the truck was.
In the years after the release till now the game is very evolved and stil evolving.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I discovered it 2 years ago in singleplayer.
But after a year I discovered TruckersMP where I fell in love even more. I started making different deliveries with friends and I discovered many spectacular landscapes at the launch of a map dlc which amazed me. And I hope to enjoy it more and more.

Kind regards,

Pedro

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the game in July 2016, after seeing several Twitch streamers driving in traffic.
Also downloaded TMP in the same month to try it out.

Did not play it constantly, left it on the shelf for a few years. About a year ago I came back. And also joined a VTC, and it is much more fun to drive for a VTC.
Also promods is a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Lando Norris and Max Verstappen playing it on Twitch I think it was. Never had a PC at the time but always said from that moment if I got a PC this was the first game I would buy

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived