how did you discovered ETS2?

monsterbeast568

Hello!
I was thinking, how did everyone discovered ETS2?

I personally discovered the game by a friend.
He had the game on disc, And i really liked the game.
So i started playing ETS2 in 2015.
And i still like the game and play it even more and more.

So so I'm curious,
how did you guys discovered the game?

greetings ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey @monsterbeast568

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating this topic 

I have discovered ETS2 / ATS by my fried,who asked me to join to his company. Then I discovered this simulation life. 

• I have started play ETS in 2016

Now, I have been playing this game over +4 503 hours. 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

17 minutes ago, Fast-rider said:

Firstly, I played OMSI 2. then I looked what other Simulations (with a very high quality) are and came across ETS2. And now I got after some years over 3.000 hours played ETS2 

Love for Omsiiiiiii❤️

Hi. Thank you really much for the question. Really interesting one. 

I was playing the original ETS (Ets1) and then found out that there was a 2 out there and started playing it. I don't remember when I started playing ETS2 as I have a goldfish memory? but was pretty early in the days

I got ATS in April 2018. I found ETS2 first and then saw they had a truck sim in America and I got that one instead. Then in July 2018 I decided to get ETS2, and I've gotten over 1300 hours on it since. 

I discovered TMP by watching Tony747's idiots on the road videos, and I downloaded TMP in October 2018.  Back then though I only played TMP like once or twice a year until around the end of March 2020, when I found my VTC that I am still in over a year later (if you don't count march of this year hehe). My VTC is what really got me into TMP and is why I still play today

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

To be honest, I discovered the game myself in 2014. I saw it while browsing Steam and wanted to try it. I downloaded and tried the demo of the game and I liked it very much, it was one of the great simulation games of those years in my opinion. Then I bought the game.

Hello guys,

I discovered ETS2 in 2012, since I was in a video games shop. I received this game on Christmas 2012 on disc !

I forgot how I met the game, probably via YouTube videos. My dad bought me the disc in 2015, and in 2016 I got it on Steam ?

18 minutes ago, Captain Nivaro said:

I wanted to have a computer game for myself but my mom didn't wanted to spend that much money, so she bought be the odd game 'Euro Truck Simulator 2'. I was very mad but now I am so glad and so thankful for it! ❤️ 

Relatable moment xD 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I found ETS2 on huya.tv. So I bought ETS2, on Steam because I like simulation games, and now I'm fascinated by it.?

I saw a YouTuber play it and was like , this game looks really fun to play, and ever since I have been playing it multiplayer and singleplayer , amazing game 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

I was first exposed to truck sims and SCS games when I was little, with the 18WoS series and a game called "Bus Driver". I didn't really have a PC of my own back then, but we got one around the time ETS (the original) was a thing. It was the first game I torrented thanks to my uncle, as shameful and unethical as that is, but I spent my time playing NFS games and ETS.

I noticed ETS2 on YouTube at around 2013. NerdCubed, a channel that I watched, had uploaded a 1.5 hour video of him going across the base map. It simply captivated me and made me download the game (again, illegally).

It took me 4 years or so to get my own copy of ETS2 and join TMP, and now I'm here! TMP is another story, I was just too hyped for it after the same guy made a video on TMP ?

Event Team @ Pries

I don't know exactly when or how I discovered ETS. I'm fairly certain it came in my Steam recommended feed, and I fell for it with the images, reviews and text. I thought it looked interesting. What really caught my eye was the free demo of it. A demo gives me a chance to get myself a feel of the game without having to spend money and if I don't like it deal with a refund. I really fell in love with the demo, so after playing it for many hours I bought it.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

Archived