You get a $1.000.000 in cash right now. what would you buy?

garnikus

I would first personally build the ultimate gaming computer which would last for several years to come. Then I would go ahead and pay off my house mortgage payments and then I would go ahead and purchase myself a brand new 2021 Dodge Ram and go ahead and pay that off. Then I would get a vision replacement so I can see better and then I would store the rest in the bank as a savings account. 

4 hours ago, garnikus said:

I would firstly pimp out my gaming corner then maybe think of a better way to spend my money. ? 

That's an interesting question .Thanks for asking. I would probably invest them somewhere and make even more money? but if I had invested somewhere already I would have made my dream setup and probably a completely smart home.

I would probably buy a new house, with a pool, and then I surely give  a part of money to the charity for a childrens, who are needing help

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I would buy my dream car (when I have a driver license) and a house 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I would buy a house in which I would have a bedroom for my gf and me, a gaming smart room for me, an art room for m gf, a smart kitchen and living room. Then I would buy a Tesla (I'm an electric car fan) so I could travel the world. Following that would be a PC beast and a simulation rig, where I could play ETS2 and some racing games.

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

I would buy house and start business or spend money  buy hospital so I can help people who cant get treatment because of money issues

• 2 weeks later...

New Daf ? joking of course, first of all a house and a car, I think I would invest the rest in crypto money.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Archived