Please help me :/ Gmae crashing :/

Kubikulaa

Question

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone could help me: / The game started to crash when I play it via DX11, I used to play the game via OpenGL and it no longer crashed, but now: / I'm stupid over OpenGL: / I can't see paths as if the textures fooled more can be found here: https://paste.pics/3830d8e288720a9ee14837704366c078

I've been solving this problem for a few days now, and I'm already clueless, I don't know what to do anymore: / I already wanted to give up, looking for a solution, because there is probably no longer, so I'll try it here again I'll be very happy if someone Help you find here. Logs, one older from today, and the other current, what the game fell last

Elderly:

https://pastebin.com/5LDV2tsP...

Last:

https://pastebin.com/pFAYrigd...

I would be very happy if someone helped me with this thank you in advance.

And, new log

https://pastebin.com/MFAmzip1

My spec:
CPU: intel core q6600 overclocked 2.8
GPU: AMD radeon rx570 ( 4gb)
Ram: 8 gb

11 answers to this question

Heyou dear @Kubikulaa

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forum. :tmp:

Today, i'm going to help you with your problem  I'm very glad, I can participate in this topic.

There are many solutions about this problem, So I suggest you, try this solutions, which I have posted below one by one.

1. Have you tried make another account?
  2. Did it happend same?
  3. Do not forget, that your profile account can be corrupted by some mods. If you havent tried it yet, please create another profile and try it there. 

You problems seems lime problem with something like graphics driver or something like that. I highly recommend you re-install your Graphics driver and then try to do steps, that I have posted below

If it did not work, then please follow a steps below

1. Solution

< Go to Steam Library

< Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 / American Truck Simulator

< Properties

< Local Files - verify integrity of in-game files.

If it did not work, then I highly recommend re-install TMP Launcher 

2. Solution : 

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also, please try re-install TruckersMP Launcher

3. Solution  - Re-installing TruckersMP Launcher by these steps:

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to TMP Website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges  https://truckersmp.com/download/ 

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Solution 4:

> Update your graphics card driver to newest version

If it did not work again, then I highly recommend re-install of your game on Steam!  

Make sure, you have saved your profiles from Documents - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - profiles / then delete full ETS 2 Folder 

Uninstall a game from Steam 

Install again 

Copy your saves to new ETS 2 Folder 

You can also check these topics, which i have posted below: 

Hope, one of these solutions will help you with your problem  

I am awaiting your respond! 

Have a nice day

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hele, já jsem čech, to první cos psal, tak jsem vše zkoušel, a ano ukáže to potom od AMD že byla nměco jakože vypršelo spojení nebo něco takového, ale hned se zapne a stím i hra spadne ? zkoušel jsem i vytvářet nový učet, ale vždy to spadlo, a vše jsem zkoušel, i mám aktuální gpu drivery, a zkoušel jsem to i v singuli tak mp ? tenhle probléím už řeším skoro celý týden, a nic.. ? 

Hey, I'm Czech, the first thing you wrote, so I tried everything, and yes, show it then from AMD that it was something like a connection expired or something like that, but it turns on immediately and the game crashes, so I try a new new account, but it always fell, I tried everything, I have current gpu drivers, I tried it in singles so mp I've been solving this problem for almost a week, nothing ..

11 minutes ago, Kubikulaa said:

Hele, já jsem čech, to první cos psal, tak jsem vše zkoušel, a ano ukáže to potom od AMD že byla nměco jakože vypršelo spojení nebo něco takového, ale hned se zapne a stím i hra spadne ? zkoušel jsem i vytvářet nový učet, ale vždy to spadlo, a vše jsem zkoušel, i mám aktuální gpu drivery, a zkoušel jsem to i v singuli tak mp ? tenhle probléím už řeším skoro celý týden, a nic.. ? 

Hey, I'm Czech, the first thing you wrote, so I tried everything, and yes, show it then from AMD that it was something like a connection expired or something like that, but it turns on immediately and the game crashes, so I try a new new account, but it always fell, I tried everything, I have current gpu drivers, I tried it in singles so mp I've been solving this problem for almost a week, nothing ..

Can you write me a private message, I will try to help you ? I do not want to spamm it here. 

Thank you

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello,

Solution 1 :

• Firstly you must delete the DocumentsEts2Config.cfg file.
  • Then log in to the game again and check if your problem is fixed.

Solution 2 :

Install these two packages

After you set them up, restart the computer and run ets2 with the 64-bit option

Kind Regards

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
Critical.
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,    

As this topic has remained inactive for a further seven days, it will be relocated to Unsolved

Should you require additional support, please do not hesitate to create another topic, take a look at our Knowledge Base, or contact us through a Support Ticket!

-> Create a Support Ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create 
-> Knowledge Base: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.