What position on the staff would you like to be?

RUBENXUUu [ESP]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I support SCS company's games, and I also want to contribute to truckersmp. I want to be an official, even if I am not an official, then I have to contribute.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I have already spent time in the team (including a short stint in the Upper Staff), I am going to cover the subject from the perspective of the times when I was never part of the TruckersMP team, and what actually happened in the first few months I was there.

Long story short, my journey to join the team began in 2015 when my dream progression path was to join as a Forum Moderator (now part of the Community Moderation team) and subsequently progress to become an In-Game Administrator (which is now called the Game Moderation Team). When I joined the team in June 2018, I did end up following the path that I was dreaming of following, as I would subsequently join the GM team towards the end of 2018.  

Q: What position on the staff would you like to be?
A: A part-time POLICE officer on the road (the actual moderator's job). This would be possible only, if the game economy works in TMP and with a system to punish directly in-game all drivers comiting offences, as the AI po-po in the game. Or suspend them in place (stun function) for an amount of time and IF they move => remove all the cash in their accounts. It will also teach the youngsters to behave a bit more and will add a level of imersion to TMP.
But if the economy works, would that mean that the player is alone and not relying on teleportation revenue from his/hers slave peons?!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. ?

My personally opinion on which staff i think would be cool, to be. 

Translator: I would like to translate things from SCS and TMP and help staff in the language i speaking, in case of need.
Support: I would like to help people with their issues and try develop with new issues i didn't know before/still don't know and issues i know.
Community Moderator - Discord: I would like to moderate the official TMP discord servers and point on members that they should know the rules.
Game Moderator: I would like to check and moderate the servers, and punish players who does not follow the rules.
Official Streamer: Even i don't stream yet and don't have any experience. (other than Discord). Then i would try in the future to develop to stream and speak English to the fans and so on. And then develop to be a Official TMP streamer and stream the events if possible.

And rest of the roles, does not look interesting for me and i am looking forward to see what happens in the future ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived